Chapter Eleven

Heya guys so here's the big revelation chapter! Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback. 

Zayn's Pov:

Today was the day there was no going back. No running, No more lying to the people I love, Today I was going to open up about everything. The whole world would find out why One Direction really broke up, They would find out that I'm gay and madly inlove with Niall Horan. I just hope I'm not too late. I texted Louis and Harry telling them to watch the interview, I even sent Liam a text aswell. Surprisingly I wasn't nervous or scared, I wanted to do it, I wanted to finally tell the truth and be able to be with Niall properly. My manager kept asking me if I was having second thoughts but I replied with a confident no, Even now waiting to go out on the stage I'm not scared or nervous, I want the whole world to know, And this was the only way to do it. Me and Niall was currently backstage waiting to be called on to the show. Niall thought he was there to talk about the tour but he had no idea that I was going to open up, I didn't tell him because if I did chicken out I didn't want to be letting him down again. 

"Niall?" I said. 

"Yeah?" Niall replied looking at me. 

"I'm sorry" I said as we were called on stage, Niall looked at me with a questioning look. However I quickly took off before he had the chance to speak. 

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Zayn Malik and Niall Horan" The interviewer yelled the audience erupted as me and Nialler walked onto the stage, We quickly waved at the fans before making our way over to the seats. We both took it in turns hugging the interviewer before we sat down. 

"First of all boys welcome to the show" The woman said. 

"Thank you for having us" Niall said smiling warmly at her. 

"How's the reunion going boys?" She asked. 

"It's going really well. It's abit surreal to obviously come back and sing all One Directions old songs again, But I think I can speak for both me and Zayn when I say were happy to be back together again. And were loving touring around again" Niall replied, The woman nodded before speaking again. 

"Do you wish the other boys had done it with you? Or are you happy just the both of you?" 

"Obviously we miss the boys, And we wish they had done this with us but it all depended on everyone's schedule and it just so happens Louis, Harry and Liam were unavailable" Niall said. 

"But never say never to a reunion concert guys because I haven't lost hope in that" I added causing the audience to cheer. After a good amount of questions the interviewer turned her attention to me and I knew now was the time to come clean. 

"So Zayn, We've been told you have something you want to talk about and also you have a revelation to make?" She asked, I nodded my head confirming what she had just said. 

"That's right yeah. I want to explain what happened to One Direction and why we split up, I feel that I owe the fans the truth" I said, Niall looked at me with a confused look, I just nodded my head at him. He mouthed 'Zayn no' But I shook my head turning away from him. 

"I'm the reason One Direction broke up. Me being a coward and a total asshole caused the band to split" I said, The audience gasped and mumbles could be heard. The interviewer stayed silent allowing me to speak. 

"The truth is, I let my pride get in the way of my heart. I was in a relationship for many years that I never wanted to reveal. I never wanted to reveal it because I was scared, I hurt somebody who I promised to love forever, I promised this person the whole world, Then I just broke there heart without second guessing what I was doing. I loved this person so much, But I never showed it, I made them lie, I made them keep it a secret from everyone because all I cared for was my reputation, Then I did the unthinkable, I cheated on him" I said, The audience gasped. "Yeah that's right I said him" I took a deep breath before speaking again. "I'm gay. I lied and I cheated on the boy I love more than life itself and to this day I still love this boy. I can't get him out my mind, He's the blood that runs through my body, He's the beat to my heart, He's every breath I take, I love him more than each star that fills the sky at night. Words can't express what this boy means to me, But I've hurt him so many times and I had no right to. Now I know I'm too late, And I should have done this a long time ago, And I've lost my chance with him, But I need you to know how much you mean to me. How much I love you and how sorry I am that I hurt you" I turned to Niall and looked deeply in his eyes. "Yeah I'm talking about Niall Horan. This boy stole my heart and all I did was break his. Niall, I love you so fucking much, And I'm sorry it's taken me this long to open up and say it, And to tell everyone. I'm sorry for all the hurt" I then turned to the camera. "I'm Zayn Malik, I'm gay and I'm not ashamed of it, And I'm inlove with Niall Horan" I said before leaning back in my chair and sighing. No words were spoken but Niall leaned over and placed his hand ontop of mine, He then squeezed my hand before looking back at the camera. 

"Well ladies and gentleman there you have it. Sadly that's all we have time for. Thank you to Zayn Malik and Niall Horan for being here with us tonight and for our studio audience we wish you a safe journey home, Goodnight" She said as the cameras were turned off, The minute the camera turned off Niall was up and out of his seat, I stood up to follow him but I got mobbed by paparazzi asking me questions, I sighed before standing and answering them. 

Niall's Pov:

My emotions were taking over me. My body was making movements before my brain had even processed them. I ran from the interview not knowing how I was supposed to feel, Of course I was happy, I mean he's finally come out, He came out for me, But a part of me couldn't help but wonder why he took so long. Why couldn't he do this sooner? And why didn't he tell me he was going to come out on TV? Instead of having me sitting there looking like a complete idiot. I quickly ran to the bus, I picked up my phone and read the many different texts from people there was congratulation ones from Larry Stylinson, Liam, Danielle, El, Josh and the old band. Simon, Cheryl, Heck there was even one from Louis Walsh, I don't remember giving him my number? Then my family. I then logged onto twitter to see what fans were saying, I was expecting hate to be aimed towards Zayn, But I only saw hate towards myself? People were leaving harsh comments such as 'Why would Zayn pick him?, Niall doesn't even look happy, Faggot! Horan turned Malik gay, Zayn's too good for Niall, I read over the harsh comments also reading some positive ones along the way. Why were these comments being made to me? Zayn was the one who admitted he hurt me? So why was I getting the hate, I sighed making my way into the back room, I locked the door and dropped down on the couch, I put in my headphones and began blasting music trying to shut the world out, Does Zayn really love me that much? 

I pulled my headphones out an hour later, To hear banging coming from the other side of the door.

"Niall come on speak to me! I didn't do this for nothing! I did it because I love you! I did this for you Niall! I'm sorry it took me so long! Just please open the door!" Zayn's yells were echoing all around the tour bus, Minutes later they stopped and I heard a sigh. 

"What more can I do to prove to you how much I love you?" I heard the faint whisper of Zayn's words before he retreated to his bunk. I sighed lowering my head. What am I doing? Zayn came out for me, He loves me, Hes proven that he doesn't need to give me anything else, He's done what I asked of him. I raised myself from the chair before walking out of the backroom. Zayn's curtain to his bunk was drawn, I quickly checked twitter to see ZiallForever, Ziallisreal!!, WeWantAZiallKiss!, Was trending all over twitter. I saw a tweet from Zayn and I quickly read over the words 

zaynmalik Thank you to everyone for there support tonight really means loads to me please don't direct hate to niall i love him so much :) x

I smiled at Zayn's tweet before typing one myself, 

Thankyou to everyone for the amazing trends and comments were so sorry we kept this from you for so long don't be mad at us? Zayn? I love you!!.... I tweeted before placing my phone on the table beside Zayn's. I then walked over to his bunk pulling the curtain back. I began to gently push Zayn's body over causing him to open his eyes, I smiled lovingly at him, Zayn returned the smile before moving over as far as he could, I then climbed into his bunk and cuddled closely to his chest. 

"Thank you" I whispered into the crook of his neck. 

"I'm sorry I waited so long" Zayn whispered back holding my body closer to his. 

"It's ok" I whispered back, Zayn smiled before leaning forward and capturing his lips in mine, I kissed him back softly. 

"I love you" Zayn whispered. 

"I love you too" I whispered back, Before closing my eyes and cuddling closer to my now official boyfriend.