Chapter Seventeen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, I think there's only going to be a couple more chapters to this story, Leave me your feedback

Zayn's Pov:

Why are people always trying to push at your relationship until there's nothing left of it? Why do they have to hate on one particular person in the relationship? I thought after me and Niall came out as a couple and we performed that song everything would be ok, Turns out people were still trying to give Niall all the hate in the world. Of course loyal Directioners were protecting and defending him but there was still a few harsh comments. Niall he's still sensitive, Comments they still hurt him I can only protect him to a certain extent. The tour was coming to an end and I decided I wanted to take Niall out for a treat. I figured he deserved it after all the crap I had put him through. I walked into the back of the tour bus to see Niall sitting there with tears in his eyes. 

"Nialler? Nialler what's wrong?" I said as I rushed towards him and took him in my arms, He broke down crying right there and my heart broke. 

"Niall who's said something to you?" I asked.

"T-t-twitter" Niall cried out, I sighed. 

"Nialler what's been said?" I asked. 

"People are trying to make it out like were animals, Like we don't deserve to love eachother. There making our relationship out to be a crime against humanity, There saying it's wrong Zayn, There saying being gay is wrong" Niall cried out, I gritted my teeth together before making Niall look at me. 

"Is our relationship wrong?" I asked him.

"No" He replied. 

"Is us being inlove wrong?" I asked, Niall shook his head. 

"Is this wrong?" I asked as I kissed him softly, Niall shook his head once again, I then laced our fingers together and kissed his neck. 

"Is this wrong?" I whispered.

"No" Niall replied, I smiled before kissing him once again, Niall cuddled close to me before sighing. 

"I'm sorry, I just it hurts. Love shouldn't be defined by gender. It makes me sick to think some people think it should be" He said, I sighed. 

"I know baby, But there not ruining this for us, Not after all this time" I said before kissing Niall's head. 

Later that night it was raining outside, I remember when Niall told me one of his dreams was to dance with his lover in the rain, Because we never went public we were never able to do it, I was never able to make one of his many dreams come true, But now I can. 

"Nialler come here" I said, Niall came out of the back room with confusion in his eyes.

"What's up?" He asked. 

"Come out here" I exclaimed, Niall looked at me like I'd just jumped off the crazy train however he took my hand and smiled. I returned it before opening the tour bus door, He saw the rain pouring down and looked at me. I then pulled him outside and Niall laughed.

"Zayn what the hell?" He said. 

"You remember what you told me? That one of your dreams was to dance in the rain?" I asked, Niall raised his eyebrow before nodding his head. 

"Of course" He replied. 

"Well here's a dream come true baby" I said before grabbing a hold of him, I then began to slow dance with him, Niall laughed happily before dancing along with me. Our bodies were soaked from the rain, Our skin was cold from the bitter air outside but neither one of us cared. There was no music playing but that didn't matter to either of us this moment it was perfect. Suddenly music began to play from the tourbus. We looked up to see the driver giving us a thumbs up, I smiled thankfully at him before pulling Niall closer to me. 

Niall's Pov:

I awoke the next morning and decided to go on twitter the tour ends tonight then the new one with One Direction starts up, I grinned to myself before logging on twitter, I decided I was going to check my DMs this morning. I regretted it the moment I saw one from a random girl who Zayn slept with all those years back. She was messaging me saying how great Zayn was in bed, How much he claimed to love her, That Zayn doesn't want me he still wants her, He never once mentioned me, She even told me she had photographic proof. I felt sick to my stomach, I felt like my heart was going to fall out my ass. It can't be true! It's not true! I didn't bother messaging her back I just unfollowed her. Zayn walked into the room and saw my face drop. 

"Niall?" He said. 

"Do you love me Zayn?" I asked. 

"Niall what the, of course I do you idiot" He replied smiling, I shook my head. 

"Did you ever tell any of them girls that you didn't love me?" I asked, Zayn looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, I stood up and showed him all the DMs,Zayn's eyes widened. 

"Niall I love you" He said, I shook my head. 

"Answer the question Zayn!" I yelled, He sighed. 

"It was just sex Niall! I was scared and you know this! You know I was scared! I was scared people would judge me! Niall they meant nothing to me I love you! I've proven that to you!" He shouted. Tears began to fall from my eyes as my knees gave way, Zayn rushed over and caught me in his arms, I cried into his shoulder as he held onto me tightly.

"Niall she's lying! All of them were nothing! None of them can ever compare to you! Niall I love you!" Zayn promised me. "They just wanna cause trouble. They want attention. They want there name in the media"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I cried out gripping hold of Zayn. 

"Why, Why are you listening to them?" He asked. 

"The thought of you loving somebody else, It kills me" I revealed.

"I could never love somebody who's not you Nialler. All there trying to do is break us up, There jealous and there twisted. There trying to take something good and make it wrong and disgusting. But it's not Niall, We've fought so hard to be where we are now, I've fought to hard to just give you up again, I'm not doing it, I'm not letting fear take you away again" He replied, I sighed before gripping hold of him, Zayn then pulled out his phone and kissed me passionately he then took a picture and tweeted it. 

'I love you Niall! Nothing and nobody can break us apart! Nobody compares to him!'

I smiled before leaning in and kissing him.

"I'm sorry it just got to me that's all" I whispered, Zayn nodded his head in understanding. 

"I love you Niall nobody else" He assured me, I nodded my head as Zayn pulled me into another tight embrace.