Chapter Thirteen

Heya guys, Here's the next chapter of the story, Hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Things have been non stop for me and Niall since we came out as a couple. Constant interviews, talks of congratulations, Pictures the whole lot. I had no idea people would take so well to the idea of us being together. Everytime one of us was on twitter Ziall would start trending, The Ziall shippers really and truly have stayed dedicated to us. Today we were doing yet another interview about us coming out, Now don't get me wrong I love the fact were together but some alone time would be amazing right now. 

"What's on your mind?" Niall asked as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, Were currently backstage getting ready for the interview. 

"I just I want us to have some alone time you know?" I explained, Niall nodded his head in understanding. 

"I know babe, And we will tonight, But for now we have to work" He replied, I sighed before nodding my head. Niall leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss before rushing off to get his hair done. I smiled before turning my attention back to my phone. Niall misses the boys and that's no secret so I want to do like a small reunion for us all to get together and go out for drinks or something, It's time we set the record straight and made amends.

"Zayn, Niall were ready for you!" One of the shows producers shouted, I quickly chucked my phone into my rucksack before standing up. I then linked hands with Niall and we walked out onto the stage hand in hand, There were screams of Ziall and awws erupting from the audience. We then started up the interview, Questions were being asked about our past together, What went wrong and I couldn't help but feel that I was being victimized. Niall continued to answer questions as I sat in silence, Once the interview ended I walked off the stage in total silence. 

"It's not your fault" Niall whispered into my ear. 

"How did you-" 

"I can see it in your eyes" He replied before shrugging, I sighed before pulling Niall into a hug.

"There never going to let me forget what I done to you will they?" I whispered, Niall made me look him straight in the eyes before speaking. 

"I forgive you that's all that matters" I smiled at him before leaning in and giving him a soft gentle kiss, He smiled at me before dropping an arm around my shoulder, We left the studio with paparazzi taking more pictures of us. 

"Niall!" I shouted once we entered the hotel room we would be staying in that night.

"Yeah?" Niall shouted back from the bathroom.

"How do you fancy dinner tonight?" I asked. 

"Sounds great" He replied. I smiled brightly before sending a text to Liam. All the boys got back to me earlier and we agreed to meet up and try to come back together. I sat down on the couch before realizing what the date was my eyes widened. There's only two months left of the tour and after that what's going to happen with me and Niall? I can't stand the thought of knowing I'm going to be on the road without Niall and he's going to be on the road without me. Before I knew it there was a knock on the door and I smiled before rushing over to answer it, I swung the door open to reveal my three former band mates standing there. 

"Lads" I said nervously, I had no idea if they still hated me or blamed me for what happened. 

"Zayney!" Larry said before pulling me into a tight hug, I grinned before hugging them both back, My attention then turned to Liam.

"Li" I said, Liam nodded his head before smiling at me.

"Well about time you done the right thing, I'm proud of you Zayn" He said, I smiled thankfully at him before pulling him into a tight hug. It's been years since we've all been in the same room and honestly it feels as thought we've never been apart.

"Nialler!" I shouted.

"Yeah?" He yelled back.

"Get out here I got a surprise for you!" I yelled, A few moments later Niall appeared in the doorway and once his eyes fell on all the boys his body froze. 

"Nialler!" Larry yelled before running over to him, The smile on Niall's face was unbeatable he looked so happy. Liam then walked over to join the hug. I smiled before walking over to them.

"You done this? You done all this for me?" Niall expressed, I nodded my head as he walked over to me, He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist before whispering a thank you into my ear.

We all decided to go for some dinner together. The moment we stepped outside paparazzi were taking pictures of us. Myself and the boys decided to stop and take a few pictures for them, We knew rumors would start circulating but right now we didn't care. We all then jumped in a cab and drove to the restaurant. Once inside we all sat down and ordered our drinks, When they arrived Liam raised his glass.

"I say we make a toast. To Zayn and Niall for finally coming out and being happy". Liam said, Myself and Niall smiled, We all raised our glasses before taking a sip of our drinks. I then cleared my throat before speaking. 

"Boys I just want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for taking this long to realize what I had, One Direction was one of the best things that ever happened to me, And the thing is I let my pride get in the way and because of it not only did I lose the person I loved, But I also lost my brothers. I've regretted it since the day the band broke up, And I know I can't change what happened but I want to make it better. I've sorted things with Niall now I want to sort things with you guys" I explained.

"What are you trying to say Zayn?" Louis asked.

"I'm saying what do you guys think of having a reunion?" I questioned, Niall eyes lit up as he looked hopefully at the rest of the lads.

"We think that's a fantastic idea!" Larry said smiling at us, We all then looked at Liam.

"Li?" Niall asked.

"I think we need to sort a schedule out but I'm up for it. We owe it to the fans" He said, We all grinned before raising our glasses.

"To One Direction" Niall stated, We all smirked before taking a sip of our drink. Things were finally falling back into place.

That night when me and Niall traveled back to the hotel, Rumors were already surfacing about One Direction. The paparazzi's pictures were all over the Internet and the 1D fan base were going completely insane, Myself and Niall wanted nothing more then to tweet the fans and tell them about the reunion, But nothing was set yet so we couldn't. We had no idea if the reunion would be a one off show, Or a tour, Or even permanent, Like Liam said we have to sort out a schedule.

"Nialler?" I said as we laid in bed together. 

"Yeah babe?" Niall replied looking up at me. 

"The tours over in two months time after that we go off and do our own things again. I don't want that, I've just got you back and I won't lose you again. So I want to know, If you can stand it, Will you become a duet with me?" I asked, Niall grinned before jumping on me.

"Of course I will" He said before kissing me passionately, I grinned at him before placing my hand on his hips. 

"I love you" I said, Niall smiled.

"I love you too"