Chapter Five

Hey guys here's the next chapter really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback :).

Zayn's Pov:

I want to fight for Niall's love and trust, I really do, But how? How do I do that? Stupid question, I suppose you'll all give me the same answer. 'Tell the world you love him' That right now just isn't an option. Yeah I want him back, of course I do but I'm just not ready to open up to the world yet. Today Niall had a recording session so I was going to do a radio interview. I could take this time to think this over. 

Ok so maybe the interview wasn't the best place to think. They were asking constant questions about Niall, One Direction, The split, The reunion. Don't get me wrong I didn't mind speaking about it, But I was here to promote my album not speak about the past, It was bad enough knowing I ruined everything for us without being asked about it. How was I supposed to think of ways to win Niall back, When I was constantly being reminded of the pain I put him through?

I made my way back to the tour bus after speaking to a handful of fans. Niall was sitting on the tour bus when I entered it, He was awfully quiet. There he was sat on the couch with his laptop, His eyes were puffy and red, Has he been crying? My protective muscles began to kick in straight away. 

"Niall? What's wrong?" I said rushing over to him, Niall quickly closed the laptop wiping his eyes. 

"Nothing, Just a sad film" Niall replied. 

"Niall you never watch films on the laptop. What's really wrong?" I answered back getting really worried, Niall didn't reply he only let more silent tears fall, I couldn't take it no more so I grabbed his laptop and opened it.

"Zayn! No!" Niall yelled trying to grab the laptop out my grasp. Me being the stronger one, was able to keep him back, I opened Niall's recent history and saw he was on twitter. I looked through his mentions to see people were being so cruel to him, There were tweets like, 'Why is Niall back with Zayn? Zayn was better without him. Niall's so ugly. Niall can't even sing. It made me sick there was even a hate account based on him, It made me feel absolutely sick to my stomach. 

"Nialler don't listen to them" I said closing the laptop, Niall let more tears fall. 

"I'm trying but it's so hard" Niall replied crying into my chest. 

"Niall there complete idiots with nothing better to do with there life then dish out hate, There just jealous of how amazing you are" I said. 

"I'm not amazing, I thought I was over this hate Zayn, I really did, But the comments they still hurt, Especially since there comparing me to flawless you" Niall replied making me shudder. 

"Me? Flawless no Niall, That's you. You have a heart of gold, Your caring, Your funny, Your absolutely beautiful inside and out. Your the kindest person I've ever met, The hugs you give could be sent from God, And above all else your the most perfectly handsome man I've ever met" I replied meaning every single word, I then pulled out my phone typing a message before looking at Niall, "Check your new feeds" I added, Niall checked his new feeds instantly seeing my newest tweet. 

'@zaynmalik- 2 every1 whos giving niall hate i want to tell you all to grow up! nialls amazing and hes worth 100 of you guys!! love you nialler! xx

Fresh tears began to spill over Niall's eyelids my heart broke in an instant. "Oh no, Nialler don't cry please, I hate seeing you cry, Even after all these years my heart still shatters" I added. 

"There happy tears you muppet" Niall replied pulling me into a hug, I hugged him back smiling, "Thank you" He whispered. 

"I'd do anything for you Niall. A few years ago I was the reason for all those tears spilling down your face, Now I want to be the reason you smile" I said gently drawing circles into Niall's back. Niall looked at me with utter love in his eyes, He looked at me the way he used to, My stomach began to bubble and I couldn't help but lean in, My stomach began to do back flips when Niall began to lean in too, Our lips met in a small gentle kiss, We pulled away to soon for my liking. 

"Sorry" I mumbled standing up, Niall got up to grabbing my wrist, I turned around to see Niall's intense eyes gazing at me, Before I knew it Niall had me pinned against the wall and we were passionately kissing, After a few minutes we pulled away both gasping for air. 

"I've missed you Zayn" Niall said making me smile instantly. 

"Really?" I replied gently grazing Niall's face with my fingertips. 

"Really. I can't guarantee we'll be as close as before, But I want to try Zayn" Niall stated. 

"Does this mean were back together?" I asked. 

"No, Not yet. I need to know I can trust you Zi, I don't know if I can yet, But I'm willing to try if you are?" Niall replied, I nodded my head, Niall smiled and I leaned in stopping before I touched his lips.

"Can I?" I asked, Niall nodded so I captured his lips in another soft kiss. 

"Can you really wait Zayn? Can you stay patient with me while I learn to trust you again?" He asked. 

"Niall, I've waited all this time for you, I've not given up on you, I'm sure, No scratch that, I know I can wait for as long as you need" I replied smiling at him, Niall smiled back at me before holding out his hand, I looked at him confused. 

"Sleeping these past few years have been really hard for me, So I thought it wouldn't be so bad if you wanted to try it with me again?" Niall asked, I broke out in a massive smile nodding my head, We made our way back to the bunks, Niall signaled for me to climb in first but I shook my head. 

"No you go in first, Because if we fall out it'll be me that gets hurt the most not you" I said smiling Niall chuckled before climbing in, I then climbed in beside him immediately taking him into my arms, That night we both slept soundly no restless sleep, No dreadful nightmares, It was all because Niall was safe and sound in my arms, Where he belonged.