Chapter Fifteen

Heya guys. Here's the next chapter, Hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Press talks, Interviews, Press talks, Interviews and more press talks and interviews, That's all we've been doing since it was announced that One Direction was getting back together. Trend after trend, Tweet after tweet, It was amazing. I think I almost forgot the power our fans actually have. They can make anything possible with a click of there fingers, How many fan bases can actually do that? I smiled to myself before looking over to the boys. Were currently waiting to go out and do another interview, This would be our last one before we surprise the fans at mine and Niall's show in three days time. I got up from my seat before walking over to Niall. I placed my head on his shoulder. 

"Kiss for luck?" I asked while fluttering my eyelids at him, Niall chuckled before blushing bright red. 

"Get in there Nialler!" Louis and Harry shouted causing us all to erupt in laughter. Niall then turned around and kissed me softly on the lips. I could hear wolf whistles in the background but I completely ignored them. 

"Thank you babes" I said before walking off to style my hair in the mirror, As I walked away Niall playfully slapped me on the ass before winking at me.

"Cheeky leprechaun" I said, Niall chuckled.

"You love it" He replied, I smirked before styling my hair up. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen it's my pleasure to say this, Please welcome the returning One Direction!" The crowd erupted in yells and screams. Myself and the boys grinned at eachother before walking up to the interviewer. Yes we've done many interviews over the past few days but none of them have been on television. I linked hands with Niall as we all took our seats. We all then smiled at the fans and waved. 

"Well boys I never thought I'd be saying that again, I suppose the first thing I have to say is welcome back" The interviewer said.

"Thank you so much" We all said in unison. 

"So the first obvious question is what made you boys want to come back?" She asked while looking at us all.

"Well, One Direction ended pretty quick not just for us but for the fans, It came sort of out the blue and none of us obviously expected it, So we thought we owed it to the fans to come back and show them just how much they mean to us" Liam replied. 

"So it's all for the fans?" She asked smiling.

"Definitely, We owe them our career if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have achieved half of what we did". Louis commented, The interviewer nodded her head.

"Well boys all your die hard fans will know what you've all been up to, However for those who don't, boys explain where you've been since the split" She said, We all explained what we've been up to and how our lives have changed she then moved on to talk about the split.

"The question all fans are wondering is, When are we going to see you boys perform together again?" 

"Well at the moment myself and Zayn are doing a tour of our own, So after that we are going into a production meeting and discussing it, The minute we know the dates the fans will know" Niall said. 

"Zayn, Obviously you and Niall have come out as a couple so how is everything going with you two?" She asked. I grinned before speaking.

"Things are incredible! They couldn't be better, I think I can speak for myself and Niall when I say we've never been more inlove. For me things are finally falling into place, I have Niall back with me and One Direction are getting back together, I'm just on top of the world, I can't explain it properly" I replied, She nodded her head before moving on. I looked over at Niall smiling lovingly at him. He returned the smile before gently squeezing my hand. 

After the interview was done Liam had to rush off, Louis and Harry had a recording session so it was just myself and Niall. 

"Zi, What time does your mums flight get in?" Niall asked, My eyes widened and I mentally slapped myself, I completely forgot my mum was coming over for the weekend to visit me! I quickly looked at my watch before jumping to my feet.

"She got here over an hour ago!" I shouted before grabbing Niall's hand and rushing to the car. I then pulled out my phone telling my mum to meet us at the hotel.

Once we arrived at the hotel I rushed inside to see my mum sitting in the reception area, I rushed over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Mum I missed you" I whispered.

"I've missed you too Zayn" She said as she hugged me tight. I kissed her cheek before pulling away. She then turned her attention to Niall.

"Well come on Niall where's my hug? I don't bite" She joked while holding out her arms. Niall smiled before walking over and pulling her into a hug. I looked on smiling happily, It was amazing to see the love of my life getting along with the woman who means the world to me. 

"Welcome to the family Niall" My mum said. 

"Thank you" Niall replied, I smiled at them both before dropping my arms around both there shoulders.

"Come on I want to buy my two favorite people lunch" I said we all walked out the hotel smiling happily.

That night after my mum went to sleep me and Niall were causally laying on the bed cuddling.

"Thank you Niall" I said.

"What for?" Niall asked.

"Loving me and getting on with my family" I replied, I knew it deep down in my heart that I could never be with someone that my family didn't like, Which is why I'm grateful they love Niall cause not being with him is hell to me.

"I love your family just as much as I love you Zi" Niall replied.

"You know when we get home my sisters won't leave us alone right?" I commented chuckling.

"And I can't wait" Niall replied smiling at me. I smiled before pulling my body away from him.

"I erm I got something for you" I said, Niall raised his eyebrow at me. "Close your eyes" I said.

"This better not be anything kinky Malik" Niall commented, I chuckled before shaking my head.

"Close your eyes babe" Niall did as he was told. I then walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a small box, I then walked back over to the bed before sitting beside him. I placed the box in his hand."Ok open them" I said, Niall opened his eyes and looked down at the box, He gasped.

"Zayn" He whispered, I smiled before taking the box from his hand. 

"It's not an engagement ring don't worry Nialler, It's an eternity ring. Symbolizing that were going to be together forever, right?" I said, Niall smiled as tears began to fall from his eyes.

"Of course we will be you twat" He replied, I smiled before taking the ring from the box. I then showed Niall the' Ziall Forever' engraved on the inside of the ring. Niall's mouth widened as more tears fell from his eyes. He then held out his hand and I placed the ring on his finger. Niall then grabbed my hand noticing I was wearing the exact same one.

"I love you Zayn, And I wouldn't have minded if it was an engagement ring by the way, One day I do want to marry you" NIall commented, I grinned happily.

"One day it will be, I love you Niall" I said before pulling him into a gentle kiss.