Chapter Nineteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter, There's one more left before the story ends, Hope you like it leave me your feedback :)

Niall's Pov:

I haven't mentioned the idea of marrying Zayn since that night with Liam. We've been so busy going around promoting the new tour that I just haven't had time. Our routine has basically been wake up, Shower, Interview, Food, More interviews, Meet and greets, Radio interviews, Dinner, Rehearsal, Then bed. Today was no exception we were currently at the tonight's venue getting ready for the first show of the night. The day started pretty normal we all traveled down to the venue, Tweeted the fans letting them know how excited we were, However as the day went on more nerves began to kick in. At the last minute everything began to go wrong, Microphones began to stop working, Harry slipped over, Zayn went flat while trying to hit the note in tell me a lie, Liam forgot the words. I done my signature jump and ended up splitting my trousers in mid air. Of course we all laughed all of it off as bad luck but deep down nerves were beginning to kick in. 

"Come on boys we can do this were just a little rusty" Liam said, Louis looked up from the floor.

"Rusty? Li everything that can go wrong is going wrong" Louis stated. 

"Maybe it's a sign that were not meant to be doing this" Harry said. 

"Boys no, It's just a few slip ups that's all, This is what rehearsal is for, To make mistakes, Things will be fine during the show and even if were not the fans know us as there five idiots that won't have changed over the past few years" Zayn pointed out, We all looked at eachother before nodding our heads. I stood up before kissing Zayn on the cheek, Zayn blushed before signaling for the band to start up the music once again. 

A few hours before the show we were all backstage getting into our clothes. Zayn ran off to have a quick smoke while Harry rang his mum and Louis messed around with our make up artist.

"Have you asked him yet?" Liam asked as he helped me straighten up my hair, I shook my head. 

"No I can't find the right time" I said. 

"How about tonight?" Liam suggested. 

"You mean after the show?" I asked, Liam shook his head.

"I mean during the show" He said with a smile on his face.

"What! Liam are you crazy?! What if he says no!" I stated.

"You really think he's going to say no? Nialler he loves you, He won't say no, Plus the fans would love to witness this" Liam added, I sighed before sitting down.

"What if he says no Li?" I asked. 

"He won't, Nialler your not having second thoughts are you?" Liam asked.

"Of course I'm not, I'm just scared that's all" I replied, Liam nodded before sitting down infront of me. 

"You have the ring don't you?" Liam asked, I nodded my head. See nobody knows all those years ago I was going to ask Zayn to marry me, I had the ring and everything planned, That was before I found out he was cheating on me. I haven't had the heart to get rid of the ring, 

"Yeah I do" I whispered.

"Then you take that ring, You put it in your pocket, Then you walk out on that stage and you tell Zayn how much you love him, You then get down on one knee and ask him to marry you, Nobody will expect it Nialler, Make your move" Liam said trying to build up my confidence, I smiled at him before pulling him into a hug.