Chapter Eight

Heya guys here's the next chapter, You all guessed right it was Liam who Niall called :), Leave me your  feedback.

Niall's Pov:

I awoke early the next day leaving before Zayn had even gotten up. I thought the hurt would leave, I thought it would get easier, I mean I've been heartbroken before, Now I'm over it, So why can't I do that again? Broken promises, Unspoken words, But still there's nothing but emptiness and pain. My heart feels so heavy, It feels like it's going to fall out my chest at anytime and there's nothing I can do about it. Last night I called the only person who I knew I could speak to, The only one who would give me the advice I knew I needed. I was meeting that person at the studio today, I can only hope he gives me the advice I really need. 

I arrived at the studio an hour later walking into one of the booths. There was someone sitting in the seat silently producing a song, I smiled to myself before speaking. 

"Long time no speak stranger". 

"Niall" Liam said quickly standing from the chair, We quickly rushed over to eachother embracing in a tight hug. Liam was the one I called, He was full of such great advice, Apart from Zayn he was the only one who understood, He gave these words of wisdom and he never judges. 

"God I miss you so much" I mumbled holding onto Liam tighter, He's always been like a brother to me, I will always love him as if he was blood to me.

"It's been to long Nialler, Way to long" Liam replied holding me closer to him. I smiled taking in his familiar scent. He hasn't changed, not one bit. 

"It's so good to see you again" I said pulling away from him, Liam inhaled smiling warmly at me. 

"How are you?" He asked, I sighed. 

"I'm hanging in there, How are you? How's Dani?" I asked. 

"Were doing amazing. So how are you?" Liam asked again, I raised my eyebrow at him, "Nialler you don't have to pretend, Not anymore your talking to me now, So how are you?" He added, I sighed. 

"Honestly? I don't know" I replied while looking down, Liam placed his hand on my shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze, He motioned for me to sit down. 

"Talk to me Nialler" He said, I've missed this, I've missed his kind nature and heart, I've missed being able to sit down and just speak to him, No yelling, No fights, No harsh words, Just a normal talk. 

"I feel so stupid Li" I exclaimed. "I trusted him, I let him in again, Only to get hurt".

"What do you mean?" Liam asked.

"Me and Zayn, we sort of got back together" I said sighing, Liam inhaled a look of sorrow and disappointment on his face. "I believed him Li, I believed that he wanted to try again, That he would do better this time, I believed that maybe for the first time he wasn't ashamed of me b-" Liam cut me off. 

"Zayn's never been ashamed of you Niall! How could anybody be ashamed of you? He was scared then and I think he's still scared now" Liam said. 

"What do yo mean?" I asked. 

"Niall, Zayn's always believed he was straight. That's why when he fell for you, He was scared. He wanted to love you more then you deserve but he let fear overtake him. He's always done that. Zayn he's the kind of person who's image means more to him then anything. But when he fell inlove with you he finally found something that mattered more to him, Zayn he loves you Niall, He always has" Liam explained. 

"Then why is he hurting me like this?" I cried out allowing tears to fall from my eyes. "Why did he sing let me love you to me, Kiss me as if the world was standing still, Then just push me away as if I'm nothing?" I finished, tears began to stream down my face.