Chapter Twelve

Heya guys, Here's the next chapter, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback. 

Zayn's Pov:

For the first time in a long time I've had the best sleep in years. I spent the whole night holding onto Niall knowing I finally had the guts to come out for him. It may have taken me a long time but I've done it. I've been awake for the past hour just casually watching Niall sleep. He's so relaxed and peaceful when he's sleeping, A vision of perfection, I smiled down at him as he began to stir in his sleep, Moments later I was greeted by the sight of his beautiful blue eyes opening. 

"Morning" I said smiling at him. 

"Morning" He mumbled back. 

"How did you sleep?" I asked casually. 

"Why did you do it Zayn?" He questioned taking me by surprise. 

"I thought that much would be obvious" I replied. 

"You should have told me what you was planing, That way I wouldn't have looked like a total idiot sitting there" He exclaimed, I sighed. 

"I just wanted to prove my love for you. I've spent so long being a coward and hiding away, I don't want to do that anymore Niall" I explained, Niall sighed before jumping down from the bunk, I jumped down after him. 

"It's not that easy Zayn, You can't just open up like that and expect me to fall back into your arms, You can't expect the fans to just love us" Niall exclaimed, I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"This isn't about me coming out, This is about the fans, What's happened Niall and don't lie to me" I said, Niall sighed before replying. 

"They blame me Zayn. They blame me for what happened with us, For your sadness, For the bands split, For everything. There saying why would Zayn pick him? And Horan turned Malik gay" Niall said tears falling from his eyes, I quickly rushed over to him before taking him in my arms. 

"Nialler, We knew we would get some kind of hate, That much was obvious, But I don't know about you, But I know I can take all the hate as long as your by my side" I said, Niall smiled at me. 

"I love you" Niall said, I smiled at him before gently kissing him. 

"I love you too" I said, Niall smiled before pulling me into a tight hug, I hugged him back while a volcano of happiness erupted inside of me. 

I logged onto my twitter that afternoon to see trends about me and Niall, I smiled at them before going through my mention's. There was a few hate messages but the majority were congratulations and wishing us both well. I tweeted as many of the fans back as I could thanking them for there kind words, I then tweeted the haters telling them to back of Niall, Either you respect us as a couple or you don't but either way were together so you better start getting used to it. I tweeted my tweet before tweeting Niall a massive I love you. Within seconds my mentions were blowing up all the Ziall shippers going completely crazy, I decided to follow as many Ziall shippers as I possibly could. Deciding I wanted to make our relationship even more official I tweeted a couple of pictures of me and Niall together and also one of us kissing from years ago. I knew for a fact Tumblr would be exploding right now and it made me happy. 

"Nialler!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, Seconds later Niall appeared with a questioning look on his face.

"Let's do a twitcam together?" I suggested. 

"Erm?"

"Just like old times. Only this time fans can ask us questions about our relationship, Please Nialler" I pleaded with him doing my best puppy dog eyes, Niall rolled his eyes before nodding his head, I grinned happily at him before tweeting the fans letting them know a twitcam would be happening. I then loaded up the twitcam waiting for it to turn on. 

"Vas Happenin!!!" I shouted happily once it turned on, Niall smiled lovingly at me before waving at the camera. "How is everyone?" I asked, Our mentions exploded once again, We both began giving shout outs to fans. I then began to randomly sing Jessie J- Nodboy's perfect and I looked directly at Niall when a certain part of the song came on.

'I gotta change if I wanna keep you forever, I promise that I'm gonna try,But I never meant to hurt you, I know it's time that I learnt to treat the people I love like I wanna be loved, This is a lesson learned' 

Niall smiled lovingly at me as he continued giving shout outs, I then took a hold of Niall's hand and began singing again. 

'I'm not a saint no not at all but what I did it wasn't cool, But I swear that I'll never do that again to you'. 

I returned the smile Niall gave me before I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips, In that moment we forgot we was live infront of millions of our fans old and new, All we cared for was that we was here together, We cared for the here and now, Nothing else. We pulled away seconds later beaming at eachother. 

"Guys meet my boyfriend Niall Horan" I said proudly pulling Niall closer to me. 

"And meet my boyfriend Zayn Malik" Niall added just as proudly. Within seconds Ziall was trending yet again, We wrapped the twitcam up a while later agreeing we was both hungry so food was top of the list. 

We walked down the streets proudly holding hands. Paparazzi took photos, Fans fan girled infront of us, We took pictures with them, Answered any questions they had, We even had a little cuddle in Nandos, Being able to express my love for Niall in public is amazing, I'm not even scared to pull him into a kiss. Coming out was the best thing I've done, I don't ever intend on losing Niall ever again.