Chapter Three

Hey guys, Here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback. 

Zayn's Pov:

I had no idea how hard it would be to see Niall again. I finally thought I was over him but the moment I saw him it all changed. Part of me wanted to go back. I never meant to hurt him. I know it's no excuse, I hurt Niall, I broke his heart, I cheated on him, But I was scared. I know it's no excuse, But I was scared. See I thought my family, Our fans, The general public wouldn't respect us as a couple, So I hid our relationship, it was wrong I know that now. Now I can't help but feel I've been given a second chance, This tour was God giving me another chance and I wouldn't blow it not this time. 

Today was the day, Me and Niall were heading out on the road once again. It would be me and Niall on a tour bus for nine whole months! Touring the world again! I didn't want to push my luck but I wasn't letting Niall go again, Not that easy. I was already on the tour bus waiting for Niall to arrive. The bus was pretty cool, it had a little room at the back for whatever we wanted, Then we had a small toilet for us to go in and do our business, Then we had our bunk beds which were actually pretty comfy. There was then a sitting area with a telly so we could kick back and watch whatever was on when we had the odd day off. It was just like the old bus that we had with the boys. Being back on a tour bus like this made me realize how much I really did miss the boys. Around half an hour later Niall showed up, Our security guard began to put Niall's luggage away so he joined me on the bus. I showed him around but I don't think he was paying much attention if I'm honest. 

"Niall, look can we sit down and talk like grown ups?" I asked, Niall nodded before taking a seat. If we were going to do this tour we had to clear the air fully. 

"So what did you get up to after everything?" I asked. 

"You mean the split? Well I done alot of moping around, Wishing I could change the way things ended, I wanted to wait for you, Fuck knows why but I did. Then one day I grew up and realized I didn't need the hurt, So I got myself in the studio, Recorded an album and put it out there" Niall said.

"Did you ever move on? Like did you ever find new love?" I asked. 

"No. Loves overrated now. Don't need it" There was silence. "You?" He questioned, I shook my head no before replying. 

"No. Meaningless one night stands, I had alot of them. Got into DJing, Pretty much the same as you, Done an album put it out there, Tried to move on from One Direction" I said, Niall nodded. "Listen Niall, I think we should forget about what happened and try be friends again? For the sake of our fans?" I added, That wasn't what I really wanted to ask, I wanted to beg him for a second chance. I wanted to tell him everyday without him has been a living nightmare, That sometimes at night I'd lay awake wondering why I'm still here, But he wasn't interested anymore he made that pretty clear. 

"Yeah for the sake of the fans" Niall said smiling, We then stood up embracing eachother in a hug, It felt so right having him against my body once more. He still had that same scent. I miss it more then I care to admit. 

Niall's Pov:

After a long intense rehearsal me and Zayn returned to the bus. Every inch of my body ached! You'll find when you haven't jumped around like a lunatic for around three years and you go back to doing it, You feel like a 90 year old! I sat down on the couch and leaned backwards hearing my back click with the simplest of ease. 

"Not as fit as you used to be I see?" Zayn joked. 

"I ache" Was all I replied, Zayn chuckled before sitting behind me. He then gently began to massage my shoulders. Woah, I missed those hands. Zayn sat there for a good 15 minutes giving me the best massage I'd had in a long time. 

"Erm I'm going to head to bed" Zayn said, I nodded my head before he walked off. This wasn't meant to be happening, I wasn't meant to be feeling this way about him, You need to snap out of this Niall! Your love is in the past! I got up and began to rummage through my little bag to find my clothes for tomorrow. After I'd done that I decided to go and get some sleep, So I headed towards the bunks, As I was doing this I accidentally knocked Zayn's bag over. All his stuff went flying out. "Fucking brilliant" I mumbled leaning down to pick everything up. I came across a book that was under Zayn's blanket, It was near the edge of the bunk slowly tipping over the side, It then fell to the ground open on a page, On this page was a picture of us together. I picked the book up seeing what was written underneath. 'It's time to move on, So why aren't I ready?' I felt sudden emptiness serge straight through me. I don't know why but I began to look through the book. There was so many pictures of us together, Many different quotes under each picture, Why would Zayn have this? Why would he still have every single picture we ever took together? I mean yeah I still have them to because I just can't bring myself to delete them, But these were pictures he could keep on his phone, why print them out? There the only memories of my happiness that I actually have. The only memories to remind me that what we had was real. Zayn was the one that cheated so why would he have these? And most importantly why would Zayn keep this in his bunk?