Chapter Fourteen

Heya guys, So I'm not 100% happy with this update, But I wanted to get another chapter out for you guys, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

Life couldn't be better. I couldn't be happier. The fans couldn't be more supportive. Mine and Zayn's love couldn't get any stronger. All this was like a beautiful dream, However in the back of my mind I couldn't help but feel like something might go wrong. I love Zayn and I love what he's done for me, But things are going a little to well, Things have never run smoothly for me and Zayn, So will that really change? Zayn asked me to sing with him, Today we would be going in the studio to start recording a single for us to release. We want to get it out as soon as possible and we want it to be about our love for eachother. Last night we were sitting around throwing around some song names. Zayn came up with all these soppy lovey titles, Typical Zayn, But I want it to be not to slushy but not to dull. Zayn explained that he wanted it to be about a brighter world that were finally coming out of the darkness. That's when I came up with the title Colour My World. So now we were in the studio trying to put a song together. 

Writing the song was alot easier then we thought. All the emotions we were feeling fit perfectly on the paper, They then turned into beautiful lyrics. I smiled lovingly at Zayn as he walked into the recording booth, He opened his mouth and began singing his beautiful voice giving me butterflies. Last night we both tweeted to the fans letting them know we would be recording a song together. The fans went mental straight away trending about a Ziall duet. I smiled remembering just how happy they were, I then pulled my phone out my pocket and took a picture of Zayn, I then logged onto my twitter and tweeted to the fans. 

'In the studio with Zayn! Recording our duet for you guys! Here's a picture of my boy! 

I tweeted before adding the picture and publishing my tweet. Within seconds my mentions were blowing up from fans, I was receiving notification after notification it got to the point where it was so bad that my phone froze, I chuckled before putting my phone down. 

"What's so funny?" Zayn asked as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. 

"The fans froze my phone" I reveled causing Zayn to burst out laughing. 

"That's our girls" He said before dropping down beside me and placing a soft kiss to my lips. 

"Li!! I can't wait much longer can we please tell the fans!" I begged Liam as myself and the boys sat down for a tour meeting. We all worked out our schedules and were able to fit in a reunion tour.  I was so excited that I wasn't able to sit down properly, Zayn laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Yeah come on Li we can't leave them waiting any longer" Zayn agreed causing me to grin.

"Yeah Li the fans have been waiting forever for this" Harry agreed. 

"Let's give them something to cheer about boys!" Louis added. We all smiled at Liam knowing he couldn't resist.

"Alright boys" He agreed, We all shouted before jumping on top of him. This really was just like old times. We all then sat down on a sofa as someone set up a camera that would record the video, It would then be uploaded on the official One Direction twitter/facebook. We were then giving the signal indicating the video was starting. 

"Hello!!!!!!!!!" We all shouted at the top of our lungs with massive smiles on our faces. 

"Many of you are aware that we all went out for dinner the other night and a few rumors have been going around about what that dinner meant. So we wanted to make this video to clear up all these rumors" Liam said taking on his role of daddy Direction. I smiled nuzzling in closer to Zayn. He smiled at me before placing an arm around my neck. 

"There's been rumors about a possible reunion" Louis teased. 

"A new album" Harry added. 

"A reunion tour" I included. 

"And we want to let all our fans know that all these rumors are" Zayn cut off mid-sentence he then stared at all of us. We paused knowing when the fans saw this they would be on the edge of there seats. 

"Well" Liam teased. We all smirked before shouting.

"Were back!!!!!!!!!" 

"So there you have it we are back! We will be going on another tour, A new album has not been 100 percent confirmed yet but when we know more details you will be there first to know" Liam promised. 

"We missed you guys and we hope to see you really soon" Harry said, We all then waved goodbye to the camera as it was turned off. We then smiled as the video went to be uploaded on the group twitter/facebook. 

That night the internet was sent into madness. One Direction fans were practically running twitter. All gossip sites were talking about the reunion. Things were incredible. Tomorrow me and Zayn would be hearing the first draft of our first single together, Then One Direction would be doing some interviews and press talks. We would then all be attending a meeting to plan out more of the up coming tour. Little did the fans know they would be getting a little teaser of the tour sooner then they think.