Chapter Sixteen

Heya guys, Here's the next chapter for the song Niall is written in italic and Zayn is bold and them singing together is the normal writing :) The song used it Westlife- Colour My World it is also the inspiration for the story :) Leave me your feedback

Niall's Pov:

Me and Zayn had no idea of the speculations that would go around when we were both pictured wearing our rings. I awoke to the news one morning that we were apparently engaged, Honestly I couldn't help but laugh at it. Myself and Zayn were back on the tour bus heading to our latest venue and I was sitting on my laptop tweeting to fans. Loads of things were going around about a Ziall engagement but I thought nothing of it thinking the Ziall shippers were just fan girling over the possibility of it in the future. However I came across an article online, The headline was... 

'One Direction's Niall Horan and Zayn Malik tying the knot only a few weeks after coming out' I chocked on my drink before reading the whole article, There was then a picture of me and Zayn holding hands our rings visibly showing. I chuckled before shaking my head and standing up. I walked over to Zayn's bunk before gently shaking him, He groaned before turning over. 

"Did you know were engaged?" I asked smiling at him, Zayn looked at me as if I had completely gone mad. 

"Since when?" He asked in his sexy morning voice. 

"Since today apparently" I replied.

"Well I wish somebody told me that" Zayn said before smiling at me, I chuckled before kissing his forehead, I then jumped down from his bunk before making my way back over to my laptop.

'Guys the rumors are not true! Me and Zayn are not engaged sadly! The rings are eternity rings that's all! But never say never to the engagement!' 

I tweeted before posting it, Straight away my mentions blew up, I chuckled before replying to a few of them and answering some of my DM's. 

A few hours later myself and Zayn met up with the boys to start a production meeting regarding the tour. We wanted to sort out dates so we could give all the fans something to look forward to. Me personally I wouldn't mind the One Direction tour starting straight after mine and Zayn's, Sadly it doesn't work that way and we need time to do the preps and staging and set list all that. We would then have to sort out all the venues. After tonight we would all be going our separate ways until the tour started up, I was sad to say goodbye to the boys again, But before we know it were all going to be together again. Tonight me and Zayn were going to debut our new single together and it's all about our love for eachother. We made the boys promise to stay in contact while we were away they promised before we all went our separate ways. 

That night me and Zayn done our show as usual, I performed my songs, Then me and Zayn sang some One Direction songs, We answered some questions, Zayn then performed his set before I walked out onto the stage Zayn grabbed my hand before turning back to the crowd. 

"So as most of you know myself and Nialler have recorded a song together that we will be releasing soon. It was written by us, Which means the song is pretty close to our hearts, Now we don't want you guys to have to wait to hear it, So who want's to hear it right now?" Zayn asked, The audience erupted straight away in applause and cheers. Me and Zayn exchanged smiles before waiting for the music to start. 

'Everybody needs affection

Looking for a deep connection

So put a little bit of love in my life today

Everybody needs some shelter

Spend a little time together

Come into my arms

Let them tell you what I want to say

Colour my world

Draw on my heart

Take a picture of what you think love looks like in your imagination

Write on my soul

Everything you know

Use every word you've ever heard

To colour my world

I've had enough of not believing

Living life without a meaning

I want something real and I feel it when I'm next to you

Let's build a house of love and devotion

A window to my heart's emotion

'Til the very end

It's the place I'm gonna keep you in, baby please just

Colour my world

Draw on my heart

Take a picture of what you think love looks like in your imagination

Write on my soul

Everything you know

Use every word you've ever heard

To colour my world

Colour my world, yea

Let's make a world for you and me

That were never gonna leave, yea

Colour my world

Why won't you color my world

Draw on my heart, yeah

Take a picture of what you think love looks like in your imagination

Write on my soul (write on my soul)

Everything you know

Use every word you've ever heard

To colour my world

 Ooooh ooooh, oooooh ooooh ooh

Won't you do it

Won't you color my world

Ooooh ooooh, oooooh ooooh ooh

Use every word you've ever heard

To colour my world

Everybody needs affection

Looking for a deep connection

Oh, colour my world'

Once the song ended half of the audience had tears in there eyes. Zayn pulled me into a side hug before gently kissing my forehead. I smiled at him, We then bowed to the fans wished them a safe journey home before running off the stage and into the back. I smiled at Zayn before kissing him on the lips. Zayn has coloured my world and I can't thank him enough for it.