Chapter Seven

Heya guys here's the next chapter, It's sort of boring but the chapter was necessary, Leave me your feedback

Niall's Pov:

Happiness is the hardest thing to find and when found it's even harder to keep. Happiness was something I hadn't experienced in a really long time. I never thought I'd be able to love Zayn the same way again. How is it possible that the people who hurt us the most are always the ones that our heart belongs to? I remember finding out Zayn was cheating on me. There were rumors and speculations going around in the press about him having one night stands with girls, But of course when it comes to the press you can never believe what you read, So I put it down as them trying to make a headline. Then Zayn began to treat me different. He never wanted to cuddle with me anymore, He stopped whispering those heartwarming quotes that made my heart melt, He didn't hold me the way he used to, When I looked at him I didn't see the deep burning fires of love anymore. I then began to question Zayn's love for me that's when I turned to Liam for advice. He reassured me that Zayn loved me he would never do a thing to hurt me, So I believed it and that's what made the betrayal even worse. Only a few weeks later I came home to hear moans of pleasure coming from mine and Zayn's bedroom, That's when I knew he was cheating on me, The rumors were true, at that moment I lost all hope in love, And I swore to myself to never let Zayn close enough to hurt me again. I remember going home to my mum, I told her all about Zayn and how much I was hurting, She promised me that one day the pain goes away, One day I would wake up and the pain would be nothing but a distant memory, That one day I would allow somebody to take Zayn's place in my heart, Now Zayn was gone I had more room to let somebody else in. But it never happened, I let everyone believe it did because it's so much easier to smile then to admit the pain shooting through every bone you have. Zayn, he was my first real love, I could never forget that. Everyone would call me crazy or stupid if they knew I gave Zayn my heart again, But how could I not? I love him, When you love a person you have to make sacrifices for them, You have to take risks, That's exactly what I was doing. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Zayn tilted his body closer to mine. We ended up falling asleep cuddling in the backroom of the tour bus, It wasn't very comfy there but I was in Zayn's arms so that was all the comfort I needed. I smiled down at him his beauty still amazes me even to this day. I quickly pulled my phone from my pocket holding it up and quickly taking a picture of the two of us. I then uploaded it onto my twitter naming it 'Same Old Zayn'. My twitter erupted straight away with people asking me to follow them, Asking me questions, I smiled, the fans are the most important things in the world to us. I decided I would do a twitcam for them I think I owed them that much. I untangled myself from Zayn's body before grabbing my laptop I loaded it up before logging onto my twitter, I I typed away telling the fans I would be doing a twitcam within seconds my mentions were blowing up again. I chuckled as I loaded up the twitcam, Once it came on I greeted the fans.

"Hello guys, So I thought I'd do this for you to let you know what's going on. You guys can send me some questions and I'll answer them. Zayn's asleep at the moment so I figured this would pass the time greatly" I said while smiling. The comments continued to blow up just like last time. Somebody asked about the tour and I explained everything that happened, Another fan asked about Larry Stylinson, I chuckled before replying.

"I think we all knew Lou and Haz would stay in contact long after One Direction ended. They can't survive without eachother, So no it didn't shock me that they continued on in music together. There stuffs great and hopefully fingers crossed I'll see them again soon" I said, Another fan asked about a possible One Direction reunion, I loved that even now the fans still remained as dedicated as always to One Direction. 

"Well as said before it depends on everyone's schedule. Me personally would love a reunion, I think it would be bloody brilliant. If the opportunity came around again to work together, I think we would all jump at the chance, So don't give up on a reunion because I'm not" I said, I answered a few more questions before Zayn finally got up, He only joined me on the twitcam for a few minutes before he got up grabbing his drawing book, He then sat down and began to draw, I couldn't help but smile lovingly at him. A while later Zayn walked over and joined me on the chair.

"So I drew Nialler guys what you think?" He asked holding up his drawing. The comments went through the roof. Within seconds people were commenting with one particular name I hadn't heard in a long time. Ziall. Ziall was mine and Zayn's ship name, The fans came up with it by combining our name together. Me and Zayn played up for the fans, We both knew full well the shippers would be uniting together once again. We ended the twitcam with nothing but happiness erupting from the both of us. 

Once I closed the laptop Zayn was pulling me against him straight away.

"Hello" I said with a small smile plastered on my face. 

"Hi" Zayn mumbled returning the smile. 

"Cant believe I get to do this again" Zayn mumbled. 

"Do what?" I asked.

"Get to hold the most precious thing in the world in my arms again" Zayn said, I smiled at him. 

"Well I never thought I'd experience a love like this again" I replied, Zayn smiled before leaning in and kissing me again. We kissed as if the world was ending. Hours later me and Zayn were waiting calmly backstage waiting for the show to start. We were playfully messing around backstage, This was our way of kicking back and forgetting the nerves, If we were being complete idiots together nerves don't cross your mind. Zayn currently had me pinned against a wall and he was relentlessly tickling me. I was laughing so much that my ribs were physically aching, Zayn then attached his lips to mine kissing me passionately. We kissed until there was a hurried knock on the door Zayn bolted away from me straight away, He mumbled a sorry before walking out the room, It kind of hurt. I mean why would he do that? It's not like people can see through walls right? What if he's still ashamed of me? What if history is repeating itself? Maybe I was being completely stupid and there was an innocent explanation, But after all the hurt I went through I failed to see it. I sighed pulling out my phone. Whenever I was confused there was only one person I could turn to, There was only one person who understood, And I needed that one person right now.