Chapter Four

Hey guys, Here's the next chapter of the story, I really hope you like it and for the song Zayn is singing the bold parts, Niall is singing italic and there both singing the normal writing, It was just easier to do it that way, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

I awoke the following morning to a tear stained pillow. Great! I don't even want to think of what my face looks like. I sat up on my bunk having a quick stretch before climbing down, I checked under my mattress to see if my memory book was still there, Thank God it was. I haven't had the guts to tell Niall about it. On each page there was a photo of me and Niall with a quote that I feel relates to it, I haven't told Niall about this because I can't bare to have him laugh at me, Those pictures are the only memories of the time we spent together that I have left. 

"Niall, Nialler we have to get up, we have an interview this morning" I said shaking Niall softly. Niall groaned before rolling over, I chuckled before ruffling his hair, Just like old times I thought to myself before climbing down and heading to the toilet. 

Two hours later we were sitting in the car heading to the interview. Niall was typing away on his phone no doubt on twitter, I pulled my phone out deciding to send my mum a quick text. No matter how busy I am I always find the time to text my mum and let her know I love her, While I was typing to her I heard a groan come from the other side of the car. 

"You alright mate?" I asked looking at Niall. 

"No! I'm tired and hungry!" Niall complained, I chuckled, Same old Niall. I opened my arms up a little signaling for him to come over, He looked at me with hesitation filling his eyes. "It's just a hug Niall, no big deal!" I said, He nodded before making his way over to me, I held him close allowing him to rest his head against my shoulder, Niall then closed his eyes falling into a deep sleep. Ok so maybe I lied maybe there was more to this hug then I let on, Truth be told I've missed having Niall in my arms, But I'd never admit any of this to him after all I hurt him enough before, Why would he ever go back?

The interview was ruthless! They asked all about the tour, Mine and Niall's feelings about being back together, The One Direction fan base coming alive once again. They asked about the split making me feel like a complete wanker. Nobody was ever going to let me forget about what I'd done, I was the reason One Direction split up, We all knew it but none of us admitted it. Currently me and Niall were preparing to sing. We were preforming Tell Me A Lie, This was the most personal song for me and Niall so it would be a real task. 

'Can't ever get it right

No matter how hard I try

And I've tried

Well, I put up a good fight

But your words cut like knives

And I'm tired

As you break my heart again this time

Tell me I'm a screwed up mess

That I never listen, listen

Tell me you don't want my kiss

That you need your distance, distance

Tell me anything but don't you say he's what you're missing baby

If he's the reason that you're leaving me tonight

Spare me what you think and

Tell me a lie

I could see the physical pain in Niall's eyes. I don't know if he can see it in mine but this was hard for the both of us. Each word of this song was ripping into both our hearts, But we had to get on with it, We couldn't let the fans down, not now. We couldn't let any personal feelings get in the way of what really matters, The performance.