Chapter Six

Hey guys, Here's the next chapter, I had major writers block so if it sucks I seriously am sorry, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Memories are something you hold dearly to your heart. People say memories are the greatest gifts in life but I disagree, I believe the person who gave you those memories is the greatest gift in the world. Don't get me wrong memories there great reminders of the good times, But you can't hold a memory close to you, You can't speak to a memory. For a long time Niall was nothing but a memory to me, But now I'm here with him, I'm holding him in my arms. Second chances and love is what I believe in. 

"What you thinking about?" Niall asked snapping me from my thoughts. 

"How lucky I am" I replied calmly. 

"Why are you lucky?" He asked.

"You've given me a second chance to prove myself. Even after all the hurt I put you through" I replied sighing, Niall inhaled before replying. 

"Zayn are you ever going to forgive yourself?" Niall asked. 

"How can I Niall? I hurt you, I broke your heart and I just expected you to take me back, I expected to worm my way back in without a fight, I'm sorry Niall, I really am" I said. 

"I want you to forgive yourself" Niall replied. 

"Nobody will ever let me forget. This whole time we've been apart, Everyday of it I've regretted what I done to you, I can't forgive myself and nobody else will forgive me" I exclaimed.

"I forgive you Zayn, I'll never forget but I can forgive" Niall said. 

"That's all I've ever wanted, forgiveness" I replied. 

"Well you have mine Zi" Niall said before giving me a really tight hug. How could Niall be so forgiving? How could his heart accept me in once again after I completely destroyed it? I wanted to make his heart melt, In a good way this time, And I knew exactly how to do it. 

"Nialler? Since we have nothing to do until the show tonight you want to go out for the day? Go shopping maybe go to Nandos?" I asked, Niall nodded his head excitedly, I'd almost forgotten how much the blonde boy loved Nandos. 

Going shopping wasn't one of my best ideas I have to say. I'd almost forgotten how strong our One Direction fan base was. There was loads of fans around asking me and Niall for our autographs asking questions about the other boys. Niall seemed to be getting a little freaked by everyone surrounding him, So I casually walked over to him and chucked my arm around his shoulder. I smiled to myself, I was never going to hurt this boy again not ever. 

After we played the show me and Niall made our way back to the tour bus. 

"Niall?" I said once we crashed down on the chair. 

"Yeah?" He replied. 

"You remember a long time ago, I said when I found that one person, I'd sing Mario- Let me love you to them?" I asked. 

"Yeah of course, Why?" Niall replied. 

"Well I realized I never did it. I never sang the song to the person I love and now I want to" I said.

"Oh god" Niall exclaimed while trying to fight away his growing smile. 

I then crouched down infront of Niall linking our fingers together, Niall looked at me with a smile growing, I took a deep breath before opening my mouth to sing, Praying that I'd remember the lyrics. 

'Mmmm ..... Mmmmm.... Yeah....Mmmmm....Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Mmmm...Yeah....Mmmm..... Yeah, Yeah

Baby I just don't get it 

Do you enjoy being hurt? 

I know you smelled the perfume, the make-up on his shirt

You don't believe his stories

You know that they're all lies

Bad as you are, you stick around and I just don't know why

If I was your man baby you

Never worry bout what I do

I'd be coming home back to you

Every night, doing you right 

You're the type of boy deserves good things

Fistful of diamonds hand full of rings

Baby you're a star I just want to show you, you are

You should let me love you 

Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need

Baby good love and protection 

Make me your selection 

Show you the way love's supposed to be 

Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you' 

Silent tears began to fall from Nialls eyes, And I held his face in the palm of my hand while gently wiping them away.

'Listen

Your true beauty's description looks so good that it hurts 

You're a dime plus ninety-nine and it's a shame 

Don't even know what you're worth 

Everywhere you go they stop and stare 

Cause you're bad and it shows 

From your head to your toes, Out of control, baby you know 

If I was your man baby you

Never worry bout what I do

I'd be coming home back to you

Every night doing you right 

You're the type of boy deserves good things

Fistful of diamonds hand full of rings

Baby you're a star I just want to show you, you are

You should let me love you 

Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need

Ooh Baby good love and protection 

Make me your selection 

Show you the way love's supposed to be 

Baby you should let me.... 

You deserve better boy you know you deserve better

We should be together boy baby

With me and you it's whatever boy, hey!

So can we make this thing ours?

You should let me love you 

Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need

Baby good love and protection 

Make me your selection 

Show you the way love's supposed to be 

Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you 

Niall let me love you that's all you need baby'

I finished singing and then closed my eyes tightly waiting to hear Niall's words. But I heard none, No harsh words, No rejection, I then opened my eyes to see Niall staring lovingly at me, He then leaned forward and captured my lips in his. 

"I will let you love me" He whispered before kissing me again, I kissed him back with just as much passion, For the first time in a long time I felt whole again.