8

I awoke in a stranger's bed, leading me to instantly think the worse, had I really got drunk enough to sleep with someone? I sat up and realised I was also wearing a guy's t-shirt that was really long on me.

Hearing breathing across the room, my head whipped around to see Ethan sleeping on the ground next to the bed. I sighed in relief, thank goodness I didn't actually sleep with anyone!

Slipping out of bed, I made my way down the hallway to the bathroom. I couldn't help but peek inside each room as I walked past and as I passed Grayson's room, I swear my heart stopped and my mouth went dry.

He was shirtless, his abs glistening with sweat as he punched the heavy punch bag before him. My eyes were glued to his abs and I didn't realise he'd stopped working out until he spoke up and I looked at him as he smirked at me.
"Enjoying the view?" He winked, causing me to roll my eyes at his cocky personality.
"No." I mumbled as he came over to me slowly, causing my heart rate to quicken.

"Oh really?" He smirked, "So it doesn't bother you to do this?" He whispered, gently grabbing my hand and placing it on his abs. It took all my willpower not to run my hands down them to feel every bump.

He slowly moved his head then closer to me and flashbacks of last night came to me when I was kissing Bailey..? He looked like Grayson... oh...

"Want to see who's better at kissing Dolan?" I whispered as he smirked widely.
"Well, I'm pretty hard to beat..." he winked as I rolled my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing his lips to mine, instantly getting tingles down my spine.

He took control, pulling me closer and holding my waist firmly and I ran my hands through his hair, tugging gently. It felt so good but I knew Grayson was only doing this to prove he was the better kisser, whereas I did it to see what it'd feel like and now I'd tasted him once, I wanted him for the rest of my life. He tasted like a sweet mint and it quickly became my new favourite taste.

Slowly pulling away, I gazed up at him, most likely in awe, pathetically gazing at a boy I so desperately wanted. He gazed back down at me, and for once, he wasn't smirking, he was staring at me with an expression that I couldn't read.

"I'm still better..." I whispered hoarsely as he raised his eyebrows with a shrug.
"You might have won this one Rozaline."
I pulled a face at the use of my full name but felt heat rise to my cheeks at his words, did he like kissing me?
In my opinion, he had been better but I was so certain he'd call himself the winner, but instead he let me? It made me feel bad for choosing myself.

He watched me with an amused smirk as I struggled to find something to say, and once my mind came up blank, I quickly walked away, back to Ethan's room where he was now awake and looking at me.
"Morning." He said as I smiled widely.
"Morning!" I chirped as he narrowed his eyes at me.
"Why are you so happy?" He questioned as I blushed and shrugged quickly.
"Good night sleep?"
"You kissed him didn't you?" Ethan asked and I knew straight away that my face would betray me, and it certainly did.

"You did!" He shouted, tackling me and pinning my hands down.
"How?"
"Well I bet that I was a better kisser than him so we decided to find out who was, he said I was..." I muttered as Ethan's eyes widened.
"He said that?"

I nodded and Ethan muttered something under his breath that I didn't hear before he got off of me and walked downstairs, most likely to make breakfast.

I quickly followed since my stomach made loud, disgusting noises to inform me of my hunger, and who was I to deprive myself of pancakes?

It took me a while to locate the kitchen as the house was huge but once I did, I hoisted myself on the counter and watched Ethan make the most perfect pancakes known to man. He smiled at me every so often and once he'd made the first 3, he placed them on the plate and handed them to me, informing me on where I could find different toppings. Settling on chocolate chips and syrup.

Grayson also came bounding into the kitchen and stole part of my pancake as he walked past, winking when I shouted my disapproval at him. D*ck.

He took 4 pancakes that Ethan had made and piled on every topping possible on to them before digging in, eating like a complete pig. I scrunched my nose up in disgust and he smirked at me.
"You wasn't looking at me like that after you kissed me Roz, no need to start now."

The comment caught me so off guard that I began to choke on my pancakes, so much so that Ethan needed to hit me on the back to bring it up. Attractive.

Once I'd calmed down, I glared at him, "We only kissed to prove to a point, that I'm better kisser." I said as he smiled at me in amusement, not saying anything in reply.
"Okay."

He looked at me as though he knew more than me which I hated, I always needed to be kept in the loop and right now he was making sure I was locked out. What was he planning?

Sighing, I looked away, deciding to focus on something else to keep my mind off of the attractive male opposite me. I cursed myself  for thinking these thoughts about him, but sadly they were facts and everyone knew, no matter how much they didn't want them to be true.

—-—
End of chapter!
They kissed! Finally!
I loved this chapter and I hope you did too!
Can we maybe get 10 votes for a new chapter? Please comment too!
💛