16

"I'm not doing that Ethan!" I groaned as he smirked at me, raising his eyebrows as I folded my arms and pouted like a spoilt toddler.
"Well Roz, I'm afraid you have to, you can't not do a dare." He winked as Grayson took it upon himself to have his own input.
"Don't worry babe, I'll enjoy it!" He chuckled as I glared at him for encouraging it, but of course he would, he was the one getting a lap dance out of my dare!

"Come on, it's only for 30 seconds!" Someone else argued I gave in, throwing my hands up in the air in exasperation.
"Fine!"
Standing, I made my way to Grayson before straddling his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck and I ground roughly against him. Judging from the sounds he made, he enjoyed it and I took pleasure in quickly getting off when the time was up, leaving him frustrated.

I smirked at him, winking to add extra effect as he glared at me playfully, raising his eyebrows before taking a sip of his beer. We hadn't been at the party long and already we were engaged in a crazy game of truth and dare.

"Fancy a game of beer pong babe?" Grayson asked suddenly making me look up at him excitedly.
"Okay, who are we gonna play?" I asked, watching as his lips tugged up.
"Don't be silly babe. Me versus you, we haven't had one of our competitions in a while and I miss the feeling of beating you." He chuckled as I rolled my eyes.
"Well dolan, I hope you remember how it felt to lose so it doesn't hurt so much when it happens again tonight." I winked, walking over to the table where someone had already set up a game of beer pong for the both of us.

"Ladies first." Grayson winked, his face falling when my ball lands smoothly into the solo cup directly in front of him. Biting his lip, he downed the cup, easily getting one of my cups also. I had a feeling he'd be able to do that.

With a simple shrug, I quickly swallowed the contents of the cup, the both of us continuing this trend until the last cup. Due to the competitive nature surrounding us, we had drawn quite the crowd and the alcohol was definitely getting to my head.

Gently, and unfortunately carelessly, threw the ball, not even surprised that it missed the cup. If it had just been Grayson and I then I would've shrugged it off but the loud chorus of "ooh"s from everyone made me more annoyed than I should've been.

"Aww is my baby drunk?" Grayson laughed, clearly not affected from the amount of alcohol consumed, it made sense, he was not a lightweight- at all.

With a wide smirk, he threw the ball, and missed! His smile was once again wiped away and I perked up instantly, excited to make my own shot. My eyes zoned in on his cup and I threw the ball, squealing in happiness as it landed cleanly in the cup as my past aims had.

With narrowed eyes, he chugged the final cup, sticking his middle finger up at everyone who booed him, I don't blame them, they expected him to win, some had even made bets.

"Wow, that was just a lucky drunk shot." Grayson defended as I giggled, stumbling over to him and throwing my arms around him.
"Don't be a sore loser." I pouted, running my hands down his face, smiling as he stuck his tongue out, licking my hand as I dragged it down his face.
"Ew! You dog!" I exclaimed as he shook his head in amusement.
"I've think you've had a bit too much to drink babe. Maybe you couldn't handle the beer pong as well as I expected you to." He teased as I rolled my eyes at him.
"Excuse me but I won!" I declared, poking his chest before leading him to the dance floor where we joined the rest of the intoxicated teens who carelessly ground against each other.
"Babe... you can do that to me." Grayson mumbled with a wink, making me shrug, not giving much thought before I was pressed against Grayson whilst dancing.

I heard him groan several times yet I couldn't form a sensible thought to act upon and therefore had to pretend I didn't hear despite that the music wasn't as loud as it could've been for a party of this type.

It didn't take long before I could barely stand and the only thing holding me up was Grayson, making him smirk as he soaked up his moment of being the superhero.
"Let's get you home." He cooed as I nodded sleepily, wrapping my arms around him, my dizziness heightening as he swept me off my feet and carried me brutal style.

"You're hot." I stated as he looked down at me.
"I know." Was his cocky reply making me giggle- how typical of him.

"But I'm about to be not hot..." I continued with a groan before vomiting all over Grayson's shirt.

—-—
End of chapter!
Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!