10

Rolling my eyes, I took back my earbud, "we aren't listening to anything. I however, am listening to the Reputation album by Taylor Swift," I retorted as he rolled his eyes. Good, he might leave me alone now.

"Are you sure you want to listen to music though Roz?" He murmured, leaning his head close to my neck and planting a gentle kiss there causing me to shudder, damn.
"I'm sure." I whispered, wincing at how pathetic I seemed.
"Oh really? How about we make a bet right now? Let's see who has the most willpower, we get to tease each other all night and the first to show their enjoyment loses." Grayson said lowly, causing my legs to feel like jelly.
"Easy." I replied, in a tone more confident than I felt.

I saw Grayson's smirk but I wasn't letting it get to me just yet, I had a plan. I just had to tease him before he could tease me.
Quickly, I sat on his lap, wrapping my arms round his neck as his rested comfortably on my hips. A large smirk was settled on his face but it instantly went slack as I began to move, his bottom lip being pulled between his teeth. It was working.

I was just enjoying the feeling of being in control when I felt Grayson's lips crash to mine, the addicting mint becoming too much for me not to respond to. Our mouths moved hungrily against each other and it took all I had to not let him win. I was stronger, I had more willpower.

In an instant I was on my back on my bed, Grayson hovering over me, his large biceps supporting his weight to keep him up. Yum.
His lips trailed down to my jawline then my neck before he sucked lightly and I concealed a gasp.
"M-my moms here..." I stuttered, trying to stop him continuing his sweet torture on my neck.
"Well doll, it shouldn't be a problem since we're not making noises. Besides, you hate me, this should be repulsing you right now." He winked as I closed my eyes and bit my lip hard to stop anything that could risk me losing.

Trying everything I could to weaken him was no use since he made me to weak to think straight so when I did do something, it barely affected him. I couldn't lose, I couldn't let him know how I felt.

After what seemed like forever, he pulled away, smirking at my neck as my cheeks became red.
"I'd say I did a pretty good job." He chuckled, before reaching in his pocket and throwing me a small tube.
Concealer.

Frowning, I stood and made my way to the mirror. My eyes widened as I stared at the dark purple marks that now decorated my neck. Before I could even respond to it however, a large pair of arms snaked around my waist and Grayson's breath hit my neck as he spoke.
"You like them?"
"Are you f*cking serious?! My mom will kill me if she sees them!" I exclaimed as he smirked at me once again.
"That's why I bought you the concealer."

I rolled my eyes and turned to him, biting my lip slowly and pressing my body against his, ensuring our lower regions were the closest. His eyes hooded over slightly as I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. We said nothing, and instead I continued, rubbing myself against him as his mouth hung open, I'm going to win this...
I continued, confidently knowing that I had this in the bag, until he quickly snapped from the trance and pressed my against the wall.

He held my hands above my head to stop me attempting to release myself before he kissed me passionately, too quickly for me to catch up, he continued the heated kiss before he took my bottom lip between his teeth and tugged it gently, causing a strangled noise to leave my mouth. F*ck.

"I'm sorry baby girl, did you enjoy that too much?" He smirked as I glared at him, folding my arms like a small child and pouting.
"No."
He laughed loudly, one eyebrow raised, "Oh really? Your mouth believes otherwise."
I shrugged ignoring him as he pulled his jacket on, keeping his eyes on me with an amused expression.

"Well, I need to get going. Cute hickies, think of me when you cover them." He winked, walking out as Ethan walked in.

"What are you doing here?" I groaned as he shrugged, a small smile playing his lips.
"Nice to see you too bestie." He laughed before his eyes travelled down to my neck and his eyes darkened.
"Please don't tell that they're what I think they are." He groaned, rubbing his temples as I smiled meekly at him with a timid shrug.

"Roz! You like him! You can't make stupid deals like that when they mess with your feelings, especially since he doesn't feel the same!"
I raised my eyebrows, "How would you know that he doesn't feel the same?" I retorted as his widened.
"Roz! Listen to yourself! I'm his twin! I know him better than he knows himself. You might think he likes you because he made a deal to tease you but I'm pretty sure he wasn't thinking of you last night when the pretty blonde girl was tangled in his bedsheets!" Ethan thundered as my eyes widened and hot tears burned my eyes, I couldn't allow myself to cry.

Instantly, my best friend's eyes softened and he stepped closer.
"Sh*t I'm sorry Roz. I didn't mean it, I-I just don't want you to get hurt." He explained as I shook my head, not wanting to speak to him.
"I think you should leave..." I whispered as he stared at me helplessly.
"Roz, please..."

"Ethan, please get out of my house, I'm not in the mood for this right now. I'm p*ssed as it is, come back to tomorrow or don't come back at all, please just leave." I ground out, quickly regretting it when I heard my door click, confirming that he had indeed listened, and therefore, left.

—-—
A/n: ahhh Ethan walked out and Gray got saucy!
Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter!
💛