13

"Okay, break it up love birds." Grayson grumbled, nudging me with his foot gently which annoyingly woke me from my sleep. As he say my eyes open, he smirked widely at me, his skateboard tucked under his arm.
"Get ready to lose Roz. I'm the best skater in this whole town."

His intention was to worry me but sadly for him, it didn't work. I knew what he did to try and get in my head, so now, it didn't phase me.
"We'll see." I replied, watching him stare at me as though I was crazy. I could see where he was coming from, only hours ago I didn't know how to skate and now I was about to go head to head with him with even just an ounce of confidence that most probably shouldn't have existed.

With a simple shrug, he recomposed himself and got onto the ramp, encouraging everyone to cheer for him before he began to skate, his performance was practically flawless even the flips and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't afraid. I was definitely going to lose.

He knew he did well, as soon as he finished and lapped up the applause, he sent me a pointed smirk that riled me up. I wasn't going to knock my ego by dropping out now. If I was going to lose then I'd do so gracefully.

A few people also clapped me for participating and at this, I smiled gratefully. At least they had a little hope in me. That, or they felt sorry for my loss that was yet to come.

Gripping my skateboard, I glanced at Ethan who gave me an encouraging thumbs up so with a deep breath I smiled and allowed myself to get lost in the moment and replicated the routine that I had been practising through the night. It definitely didn't have a lot of flips but I managed to end my routine with one and although my landing was a little wobbly unlike Grayson's, I was still glad that I pulled it off. It really wasn't easy.

As I finished, I received another round of applause that again wasn't as loud as Grayson's but it was still nice to have people there to support me. It made me actually proud of what I had accomplished, it made me glad that I hadn't given up.

Grayson came over though and sadly, he couldn't let me be happy for a moment, no, that would be too much to ask. He flung his arm around me with a smirk.
"I have to admit that you was pretty good but you do know that you didn't beat me, right?" He asked as I glowered at him.

"You do know that you've dampened my mood right?" I ground out as he stared at me in faux confusion as I smirked, ready to make it real.
"So you know what's going to happen now?"
I asked sweetly, and as as predicted Grayson's eyebrows furrowed.
"What?"
"You're going to make me feel happy again."
I told him simply, grabbing his large arm and pulling him to a quiet, concealed spot before crashing my lips to his hungrily.

He responded almost immediately and I smiled against his lips, tugging at his hair and pulling him closer as he lifted me, enabling me to wrap my legs around his waist to press our top halves together.

"Gosh you're cute, and hot. I didn't know that was possible until I met you." He growled as I blushed deeply at his words, he can't really mean that, can he?

Biting my lip, I shrugged, pressing my forehead against his, "Well, I didn't know that it was possible for someone on this Earth to be as good looking as you." I whispered, gently planting butterfly kisses along his jawline.

His head tilted back as I continued my word and his hand gently guided my head to accommodate his wants and needs. With a smirk, I began to suck gently, knowing exactly what I was doing. He won't be getting any more girls while he has a fat hickey on his jawline for all to see.

He didn't realise what was happening at first, he was overwhelmed by the pleasure that I was providing yet it soon clicked in his small mind that I had intentions and he jerked his head away quickly. It was too late, I'd definitely left my mark.
"Are you f*cking stupid? Why would you do that?" He snapped as I smiled at him innocently with a small shrug.

"Sorry?" I pretended to check the time on the watch that I didn't own, "Oh would you look at that! It's time for me to go! Well this was nice, let's do it again some time!" I winked, walking away and soon crashing in to the chest of my best friend who was folding his arms, looking down at me in disappointment.
"That wasn't very subtle you know." He sighed, rubbing a hand through his hair in irritation.

I shrugged, I was tired of him doing everything in his power to stop Grayson and I from getting together.
"Do you like him?" He asked quietly as I looked at me feet in deep thought.
I nodded in reply and Ethan sighed, "Roz, do you love him?"

I stared at him with wide eyes as he shrugged awaiting my response. Did I love him? I mean, he's a great kisser, always sending tingles down my spine and I always had fun with him despite it always being a competition.
"No, not yet anyway." I sighed as he eyes saddened slightly.

"Okay." He muttered, walking off and leaving me confused.

—-—
End of chapter!
Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this! Xxx