First day of school

"Thank you." Chiyoko said as she shut the door to teachers office. She had a pile of papers. To be honest, club participation forms.

"So here we have first... tennis club. The team is really nice. But the outfits are a bit revealing." Chiyoko said. "But really comfortable."

You looked at the form and shook your head.

"No. Okay then, cheerleader?" You shook your head again. Chiyoko put the form away.

"Reading club? Swimming club?"

"Really? Reading club? Sounds boring."

"So it's no to both of them?" You nodded.

"Student council?"

"No."

"Girls volleyball club?"

"No."

"Hurdles? Track team?"

"And I would kill myself. No thank you."

"Music? Dancing? Acting?"

"I like those things but I'm not really performing type. I have been in couple school plays and a musical but.. you know."

"Maybe. How about... manager job?" You rose your brows.

"There is basketball, football and volleyball." You sighed.

"Maybe I just wait for the right time."

"Alright. Anyway, I'll give you these forms so you can give the form of the club you want to join to the teachers and they will introduce you to the club." Chiyoko said and gave you the forms which you put into your bag.

"Now let me show you around the school. We shall start from the most important place, cafeteria. After that is changing rooms and gym halls. Then we shall go to the roof and go around every area outside. Then meet the principal and the teachers." Chiyoko took you by the hand and started to lead you around the school.

*Time skip*

"And so now you know the most of this schools' places. If you ever need us third years, we are up on the third floor. See you. Oh, and remember to do good first impression of yourself." Chiyoko said before running to Suga who was standing in the end of the stairs and started to climb up.

"Good impression. Got it." You walked to your class room, knocked to the door and then opened it. "Excuse me."

"Oh, students. This is (L/N) (Y/N), our new student." The teacher said as the class went quiet. "Please introduce yourself." You went in front of the room.

"Nice to meet you. I'm (L/N) (Y/N). I'm half Japanese and half Finnish. You are free to call me by my last name (L/N) or Sawamura, which is my mothers' former surname or you can just call me (Y/N). I don't really mind. Please take care of me." You said and then bowed. Teacher then told you to go to your new seat near the back of class and closer of the window than the door.

"We'll start with these math problems. Stay up so you can do your homework." Your teacher started to teach you and you tried to keep up. It was harder since in Finland you haven't been doing so much notes in math, mostly doing tasks.

*To lunch*

"How can you actually take these notes so fast?" You asked as you were copying some of the notes from your class mates as they were eating with you.

"When you have been doing it for years, it comes by it self." Takahashi Miki said.

"You are just a really good student. Almost like a nerd. Always got 100 points." Kimura Rini said.

"Oh sush!" Miki said.

"Oh, thanks for the notes. I'll make it up to you." You said.

"Ah, no need." Miki said. "Just ask if you need more of notes. We will be by your side."

"And if you need help with studying, you can ask us or you can go and ask that girl, who has that blonde short hair. She can actually help. Except she is hella shy. And thinks she does everything wrong." Rini said. You turned to look at the girl she had been talking about. She was sitting on her desk looking into nothingness while drinking something you couldn't clearly see.

"Is she a loner?" You asked.

"Dunno. She doesn't talk much. Last time I tried to have a decent conversation with her, she asked if I was going to kill her. Whatever that means." Miki said. "Go and try to talk to her."

"Like about what?"

"School clubs?" Rini said. You shrugged your shoulders and then stood up and walked to her.

"Hello." You said. "I'm (L/N) (Y/N). We are classmates. What is your name?" The girl looked at you with horrified. But then relaxed a bit.

"A-ah. Hello Sawa-san. I'm Yachi Hitoka." She said. You chuckled of the nickname you got. You took a chair in front of her and sit down facing her.

"Thanks for the nickname. It's cute I think.. anyway. We have history exam next week and I was wondering if you could help me. I heard you are really good student." You said and smiled to her. You could see how she blushed.

"I-I... umm... Sure." She said.

"Great! How about this Friday at your place? I'm busy for weekend since the volleyball club has a practice match then." You said. Yachi nodded and said it was okay.

"Thank you Hitoka-chan!" You then went to your own table to wait for the day to end.