(Y/N) (L/N)

It you^^

Name: (Your/Name) (Middle/Name) (Last/Name) in case you didn't know, you have two last names. 1. Is your own family name and the second one is Sawamura.

Age: 16

Gender: female (or boy, if guys are reading this. I don't mind)

Eyes: (e/c)

Hair color: (h/c)

Hair style: big-tails, to make you look very cute and sometimes open.

Height: 159 cm

Weight: 45 kg

Personality: One word: tsundere. Doesn't show some of her feelings while others she shows very well. Laughs when someone is being stupid. Helps people's in need. Sometimes annoys other people for example Daichi and her older sister. Likes to have her personal space and makes a scene if someone brakes her personal space.

Nationality: Japanese

School: Karasuno high school, 1-5

Best subject: P.E. and art

Worst: History

Relationships

Nishinoya: Noya is (Y/N)'s boyfriend. She sees him a little too overprotective and also sometimes a little too clingy. Loves him really much, even though she doesn't show it. Actually loves when ever he gets too cuddly. Loves to kiss him when she gets the moment and likes how Noya's face goes red. They haven't been on a proper date but she wishes that it will happen soon.

Daichi: Cousin. Sometimes likes to annoy him, knowing he will get mad. And when that happen his mother will rise her voice and start to yell at him. Which causes a scene where they are talking about relationships again, which is funny.

Sugawara: Sees him as a second or third or fourth mother.

Udai: A senpai who she can lean on. (Y/N) doesn't only see her as a senpai but also another mother and an older sister. Also her first friend in Japan so she spends her time with her if she is not with Nishinoya.

Kiyoko: Senpai. When Chiyoko is not in practice she usually asks her help.

Hitoka: Classmate. Hitoka is one of her really good friends. (Y/N) usually tries to help her when she has another break down or some other thing why she goes crazy. (You know what I mean)

Rest of volleyball team: They have a really good relationship. (Y/N) comes together with everyone.

Neko: Asks her help if she has a problem with Noya. Neko can give a very good advices.

May: Even though they are cousins, sees her as a little sister.

Koichi: Sees him as a little brother. Also helps him with his martial art hobbies.

(T/B/N): Twin she would never change to someone other. Was always there by her side when (Y/N) was in Finland. They don't look same so that's why it's sometimes surprise when they say that they are twins.

(S/N): Doesn't like the friendship she has made with Noya, because she gives too many advices and other things about her. Other vices as a caring sister who tries to teach her to talk a language she feels like she has no need to.

Background:
(Y/N) and her twin brother were born in Japan unlike their sister. They lived their first year in there until moving to Finland. (Y/N) has learned three languages during her first years as a little child: English, Finnish and Japanese. Only because her father doesn't speak japanese while her mother doesn't speak finnish. So she uses these three languages to talk with her parents and it has surprised her friends. (Y/N) has visited in Japan every Christmas, since half of her relatives lives there. When (Y/N) was six years old she got interested to magic. She's been practicing a little magic tricks she sometimes show to her younger cousins, some card tricks and disappearing tricks, etc. (Y/N) was sometimes bullied during her first years in school, but she became friends with everyone fast after she got over her shyness. After eight grade, her mother suggested for (Y/N) to go high school in Japan so she decided to go there. Her plans were to go school and graduate. Her plans didn't include boyfriend and club actives which surprised her when it happened.

Likes: Music, martial arts, dancing, swimming, volleyball, new things, meeting new people, learning new stuff, likes how she is good at school and doesn't need to read for a test like forever, sauna, hole in the ice, ice cream.

Dislikes: When it's too hot to go out, when people force you to do something you don't want to do, hot food, slimy stuff, when friends embarrass her.

Future: Hah! I'm not telling you