Moment when something unexpected happens

YAASSS I'm finally back on board! It took me for ever to write and edit and write and edit and yada yada. But it's finally done! Enjoy!

There is two things you realize when you wake up. One, you still have an hour before you need to get out of the house. Two, you were pretty sure that when you went to bed with your boyfriend, (not like that you dirty minded) you went to sleep next to the wall, not where you can drop down from bed because a body next to you pushes you down.

"Noya, wake up. We need to get up before we are late." You said.

"I thought I told you to call me Yuu." His voice for some reason sounded a lot more like a girl and a lot more like yours.

"Probably in your dreams." You jumped up from bed and went to look at the mirror. You stared at it for a second and then yelled.

"What?! What's the matter?!" Noya, this time actually awake, asked. You looked at him, or better you.

"Noya we changed bodies!" He looked at himself for a good time. And then back at you.

"No wonder my chest is a lot more heavier than what I thought."

"Stop!!" You said taking his hands. He smirked.

"What? Can't handle me cupping your breasts?"

"Yeah, it's kind of disruptive." You said sighing. You took a school uniform from hanging and started to dress up. "We better get dressed and go to school."

"(Y/N), wrong school outfit." He says. You look down and realize that you actually by habit put on the girls uniform.

"Aw shit." You took it off and put on his school uniform.

"Oh yeah. How are we going to explain others that we changed bodies?" Noya asked.

"That's a good question." You replied as the two of you were walking towards school, fully dressed and with everything you needed with you. "Or the fact that we have different classes. SHIT!! You are a second year! I have to go trough harder classes not probably understanding anything. And the fact I know that you sleep half of the classes, I won't have my notes for the day. And your teacher and classmates will realize something is wrong with you because you actually focus, since I'm not going to sleep during classes. And also-"

"Stop it. It's not that hard. I'm not on college prep class. You'll do fine, I'm the one in trouble." Noya told you and you take his hand off from your mouth. You two walked to school gates and then you stopped.

"No. You are not going in and change with other girls." You said. He looked up at you. "Shorty."

" Shut up! If I can't go in with other girls, you ain't going with other boys. To the toilet we go." He took you hand, and you walked to the school building and then to toilet. After a few long minutes of blushing because of few really embarrassing comments from Nishinoya, you finally got out and went quickly to gymnasium. No one really paid attention since they were busy with warming up. You two looked each other awkwardly not sure what to do.

"Nishinoya! Get to warm up!" Ukai yelled. Nishinoya took few steps forwards until you stopped him.

"I should probably do that." You suggested quietly.

"Right. Good luck, don't mess up." He replied.

"(Y/N)! I checked out a few things you asked me about I listed some really good café's that we have been on a date with Suga. Come I'll show you." Chiyoko said and took Noya with her.

'Shit I forgot all about that...'

"Nishinoya, focus!" You quickly shook your head and got ready to receive the ball that was coming right towards you.