Practice game part 2

Your P.O.V.

We were on yet another break, when suddenly girls started to scream. We turned to look at other team and saw someone tall with brown hair to stand there. Beside her was mad Yuri. We could clearly hear what their coach was saying.

"Oikawa, you're back. How's the ankle?" Their coach asked.

"It's fine. I can get back to regular practice." This Oikawa person said. Chiyoko started to laugh.

"Yuri's face tells me that she wants to broke his ankle." She laughed. I looked at Yuri's face and saw that it really told us so. And it was hilarious. The girls started to scream when Oikawa turned to wave at them. Yuri covered her ears.

"Kageyama-kun, who's that laid-back guy?" Tanaka-senpai asked irritated. "I find him unpleasant."

'I agree.'

"He's the captain of Seijoh." Daichi said.

"I feel bad for Yuri." Chiyoko said and I saw that Kiyoko nodded after her words. I then listened what Kageyama told about Oikawa. He's aggressive player and attack power is also the top of the team.

"And he's got a terrible personality." I heard how Chiyoko and Kiyoko, a bit, started to giggle at Kageyama's words.

"That is true." Kiyoko said. Chiyoko nodded to this. They started to play yet again and I listened how some girls talked while to while about Oikawa. Just when I thought it would never stop, it was his turn to come play and make the serve. I watched how he send the ball. It had really much power and speed on it, that when the ball hit Tsukishima to his hands it flew up almost to the students that were up watching the game. I felt horrified.

"Not bad." I heard Chiyoko say. I turned to her.

"What do you mean not bad?! Tsukishima would have lost his arms just now!" I said to her.

"Mhm... but I know few people who can do better ones." Chiyoko said smiling to me. "Like Toyoda Gina, Achikita Kaedé and Takeyuki Ayumi. Especially Achikita's spikes are deathly."

"Isn't Achikita manager of Shiratorizawa?" Kiyoko asked. Chiyoko nodded to her. We turned back to the game just on the time to see Hinata run across the court to other side, jump up, hit the ball and get us one point. The team went in front of Takeda-sensei to line up and Kiyoko took me by the hand to follow them. We all stood in the line and listened his words.

"Sorry! That was a little too poetic!" Takeda-sensei apologized. "Are you turned off?"

"No, no, no, of course not." Daichi said, making him calm down.

"Thank you!" We all said.

*Time skip*

We continued to play for few matches after that. But eventually we started to end and leave. We stayed with Kiyoko a bit behind to wait for Chiyoko to pop out from somewhere.

"Where in the world she went?" I asked from Kiyoko. She got phone call half an hour ago and after that we didn't see her. We stayed in the gym to help Yuri with cleaning everything back where they were.

"I'm very sorry that you had to stay." She said to us when she closed the gym doors after checking out everything was fine. Just then Chiyoko run to us.

"Yuri, emergency meeting."

"Now?" She gets a nod back.

"Oh, you two can go. Others are already at the gate. I'll go straight home from here." Chiyoko said and we went after the team. They indeed were on the gate, talking with Oikawa or Great King as Hinata called him. Oikawa said something and then started to walk away.

"Don't let him get to you." Kageyama said. "He likes to razz people like that." He contiuned. Daichi started to laugh weirdly.

"It's true. We don't have much time before the Inter-High preliminaries, but he should be coming back soon." Daichi said.

'And who is this he?' I thought. Tanaka looked surprised and then started to smirk weirdly.

'You are all acting strange. Please stop!'

"Who's coming back soon?" Hinata asked.

'Yeah. Tell us Daichi!'

"The guardian deity of Karasuno." Daichi declared.

'A what?'

*Time skip*

The bus ride back to our own school wasn't really that bad as most of us were already tired. Boys cleaned up the gym and put stuff on their own places. Hinata was half asleep at some point and fell asleep while standing. Yamaguchi found a broken mop and asked if he could throw it away. Yeah, so Sugawara wasn't really with that idea.

We left gym later and I walked behind Suga and Daichi staring at the sky. They started a conversation with Hinata, Kageyama and Tanaka when they got out of Sakanoshita Market. I listened the boys conversation half asleep trying to keep myself somewhat interested so I wouldn't fall asleep here. One thing for sure, as good cousin as I am, Daichi is never going to carry me home. He'd leave me here for sure. 

'What should I eat? Aunt has made something that will sure give me a food poisoning.'

Boys start a conversation about this mysterious Guardian Deity. This is when my interest to their conversation comes back.

"But that person who's coming back... where has he been all this time?" Kageyama asked.

"He was suspended for one week, and banned for a month from club activities." Tanaka explained.

"A delinquent? He's a delinquent?" Hinata asked. It started to make me laugh so I had to cover my mouth.

"No... he just gets too fired up. He's a good guy, for real." Tanaka said. I started to follow Daichi and Suga as they started to walk away.

"Call him "senpai" when he comes back, Hinata. You'll make him gleeful like an idiot, like Tanaka." Daichi said.

'I might well try that as well.' I thought.