I'm ready

Yes, me, MSK, who probably at some point said she won't write you one, is now giving you a lemon/smut.

Now there's no turning back. I hope none of my friends is reading this or we will have a long conversation.

Sexual content!! Repeat: lemon!! Read at your own risk!

This is so cringe!!

By the way, it's my first time writing lemons so I know this one is going to suck and hard.

After returning back to home we had to get back into the wedding planning. Yū got the permission and surprisingly he became really good buddies with my dad. The next evening we were going through the guest list and the places we could hold the ceremony.

"My friends are going to make my hair and dress so there's nothing to worry about that. And if you'd just ask, Chiyo would love to make your outfit as well." I told him as I wrote another guest name up.

"I should probably call her tomorrow and ask for it." We continued on working in silence. After ten minutes I stopped.

"You know, I've been thinking about what you said back then." He rose his brow. "About you know what. I mean, I'm an adult now so there shouldn't be any problems."

Just when I thought he didn't really get what I meant I felt myself being lifted up and then carried away from kitchen. He tosses me to our double bed and gets on top of me.

"You know there's no turning back?" I nod as he slides his hand under my shirt and towards my chest. I swallow.

"Y-yeah." He slides my shirt off and I feel my cheeks get red.

"I know you are beautiful but now you look very sexy." Noya puts his lips on mine and leads it into a passionate kiss. I feel his tongue on my lips but won't give in.

'Heh, no can do.'

He squeezes my breast and that makes me lose focus on keeping my mouth shut, giving him an perfect opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth to explore it. As we have a heated tongue match he clicks my bra open and throws it somewhere in the room. Running out of air we part apart with a trail of saliva trailing after. Noya continues his way down my neck to my collarbone and bites his teeth onto my skin leaving hickeys around the shoulder area, while I do my best to not moan. Noya continues his path to my breasts and starts playing with them, until he takes other one into his mouth. I have trouble controlling my moans when he licks and bites my left nipple while playing with the other with his fingers.

"You get turned on pretty easily~. It's cute." He says when he switches to the other nipple.

"A-ah, No-Yū~" At this point I had no idea what I was supposed to say. I felt my brain shut from the sensation. Noya's hands trailed along my sides to my hips and to my shorts pulling them down.

"You are already this wet and we haven't even got to the best part~" He says with a smirk on his lips. He kisses his way down my legs leaving hickeys here and there all over my inner thighs. When he gets between my legs, he starts moving his fingers gently over my clothed clit.

'Freaking tease!!' I let out a louder moan when his fingers go under my panties. The moment he slides my panties off, I instantly glue my legs together.

"You know, going forwards won't work if you don't let me." Noya says spinning my panties around his fingers.

"I-I know! But... I-I just think that, um.. that it's very unfair for you to still have clothes on.." I really had to look away from him. I'm surprised my voice comes out at least somehow, but I doubted it would come out.

Why am I writing this?!

"You have a point there." Noya says before undressing one of those famous white shirts with a weird text. Even after all these years that I've spend with him, I still can't help but drool at his muscles. Being a libero really pays off. I blushed harder and put my hand on my face when he took off his pants and boxers at the same time. Then he slides his hand between my legs and spreads my legs open. I bit my lip a bit to held back a moan when I felt him push one of his fingers inside me. He moved it in and out making me feel surprisingly good.

"You like it?~" I didn't dare to trust my voice so I just nodded. He added another finger and began scissor his fingers. He continued on moving them in and out with even pace. I did my best to hold back moans which was getting harder when he decided to fasten his pace. Before I had a change to recall what was going on he took his fingers out and put them in his mouth. I soon felt his hot breath on my clit before his tongue went into me.

"Ah~ Yū~" I moaned out, slowly but surely once again losing myself. He really did know how to make me feel good. I felt a unfamiliar feeling, that I had heard is what you feel before you come.

"Ah, I- I'm going to cum." I said, but before I could he took his tongue out and got off to walk to his nightstand. He took out something that I recognized as a condom and walked back.

"Let's make the children when our wedding is over." He says opening the pack and rolling it over. Noya takes a hold of my hips. "Are you ready?" I nod.

Am I really writing this?

He probably knew the first time would hurt as he didn't push his whole length into me at once, but let me first get used to it before continuing. I gripped the bed-sheets as hard as I could. Once he was fully in I told him to wait a moment before he could start moving. It took me a while to get used to it but soon it turned into pleasure. I moved my hips to see if I was ready.

"Ah~I think you can move now~" He nods and connects his lips with mine as he pulls out and then slams back in.

"You are so tight but so good (Y/N)~" I moan his name while nearly digging my nails on his back.

"Ah~ it feels s-soo good~" I feel my mind going hazy. The pleasure was just way too good. He fastens his pace and I feel like losing it. "Yuu~ please-"

"Please what?" I know he has that teasing tone but at the moment it didn't matter.

"Please f-fuck me... ah~ harder!" He pecks my lips again.

"As you wish, my Queen." He fastens his pace even more and I really feel like losing. I felt the same feeling that I got earlier.

"Yuu~I'm going to come~" I moan.

"Me too~" After six more thrust I feel my fluids coming out of my vagina. I let out a loud moan.

"Mmh~ That felt so good~" Noya pulls himself out of me and throws the used condom straight into a trash basked before collapsing next to me.

"We should have done this way earlier." He says with a proud look on his face. I laugh at him.

"Yeah." I sigh. "I probably won't be able to walk well tomorrow and I need to get those high kneepads." (Similar as Bokuto's) He laughs at me.

"Admit you loved it."

"I did." I smiled at him. "And I love you too. Thank you." I kiss him on lips.

"I love you too, my Queen."

Legit I'm writing this chapter on my computer and phone AT SCHOOL!! Thank god no one asks questions😂😂

Okay! Hope you liked this chapter! See ya in the next one, bye!!

MSK off to read for Swedish word test ughhhhhhhhhhhhh saveee meeee!!! Maybe I should write a Swedish language book so I could learn these words at least some how!!

A/N: Edited this a bit, now after all these years. This time not at school, but rather at work. Somethings never change... -.-'