Meeting him

I sighed while walking towards the school building. I still didn't have any ideas about the club which was bothering me really badly. I listened stories about other clubs from my classmates but I just couldn't find a nice one. Ichigo told me that I should join to the tennis club. She says that it's really good exercise but I don't want to run after a ball. Sai told me that reading club is very comfortable and it makes you to relax if you are sressed out. But is also sound very very very boring.

I walked across the school ground and saw Tanaka-senpai, Daichi and Suga leaning to the wall behind them definitely listening about someone. I walked forwards to see Hinata talking with someone I've never seen before.

"So please teach me Nishi-" Hinata stopped talking. "Nishinoya-senpai." It looked like this guy called Nishinoya almost fainted. Suddenly he raised up and put other hand on top of Shōyō's shoulder. He said something and all I could catch was:

"Because I'm you senpai!"

*Time skip to afternoon*

I was secretly listening behind the door of the gym. I had suddenly got shy when I saw the spike haired boy there, so I decided not to go inside. I saw Chiyoko walking towards me and stood next to me.

"Why aren't you in there?" She asked.

"Don't want to interrupt their conversation. They are having a training camp and practice match. That's all I heard." I explained.

"Who are they playing towards?" She asked.

"Nekoma." I said and then stood up as well.

"So we are going to see how Ne has get used to her new role as the manager." I looked at her.

"Who is Ne?" I asked. She turned to look at me and chuckled a little.

"She is Nekoma's manager. If she still has long hair that hides her face, please help me to get rid off it." She said and then shook her head. "It's really horrible to watch during practice but what can you do if a little kitten doesn't want haircut."

"Yeah..." I said. "What do you mean by her hair?"

"You'll see." Chiyoko said and went inside dragging you behind even though you tried to get free.

*Till the very next day*

I was walking with Daichi towards the gym when I saw someone standing in front of the door. We walked closer and then Daichi opened his mouth.

"It'll be a practice match on the last day of Golden Week." He said.

"Yikes."

"What do you mean, "yikes"? Hey, don't run away." Daichi said. This other guy started to climb up the ceiling in front of him. It was hilarious to watch.

"But you are so scary when you get mad." He said. I laughed because it was true. I had to turn away from them.

"I'm not mad right now." Daichi said. They started to talk and I changed my shoes to went inside to watch Hinata and Kageyama practice.

*Till the very next day or evening or something*

You were sitting with Chiyoko on the stage to watch boys to do something when Takeda-sensei came in with a man from the store close to your school. Takeda-sensei said something about him being the grandson of Ikkei Ukai.

"Chiyoko, you know who Ukai is?" She nodded.

"He was one of our coaches but he left since he was hospitalized." She explained. You nodded to her. Guys were getting ready to play when Chiyoko stood up.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"Gonna ask if Noya is okay since he hasn't been here for month." She said and you followed behind her.

"Hey Noya, got a minute?" Chiyoko said. He nodded and came towards you two. "Are you going to play? No don't tell me, you probably are still blaming yourself of what happened back then."

"Hmm... maybe a bit." He said. He then turned to look at you. "Who is the cute one?"

"Oh, this cute one is-" Chiyoko started.

"(L/N) (Y/N), Daichi's cousin." You interrupted her feeling your cheeks grow hotter.

"Ah, I heard about you. Last year before I was suspended from the team." Noya said. "Nishinoya Yū." You nodded.

"You should play the liberos' role. I heard you play really well." You said and flashed him a gentle smile. He silently nodded getting a bit red and then walked towards the court.

"Wow, (Y/N). You can handle him." Chiyoko said. Then she whispered something you couldn't hear. You turned to look at the game that was starting. You went to sit near Kiyoko and Yamaguchi who were marking the points. You suddenly saw Chiyoko stare into something and started to wave your hand in front of her eyes.

"Earth to Chiyoko." You said. She turned to look at you.

"Sorry, I think I just fell asleep or something." She said.

"Are you okay?"

"Mmhh... just sometimes feel bad for Suga. He doesn't usually show it but he really wants to stand on the court." Chiyoko said. "I actually know how he feels. I'm a setter too. Sometimes it's either me or Ayumi who is on the court and sometimes it's the both of us. But when I watch her playing I feel like I want to be there too. When we play together we are even more powerful than Hinata and Kageyama together. I wish I could do something about this." You turned to look at her.

"You sound heart broken." You said. She shakes her head.

"I'm sorry you had to listen to all of this. Sometimes I just feel like I should do something about him to make him feel better. And if I don't, it makes me feel a horrible and how bad girlfriend I am to Suga." You nodded.

"Ahh! But I'm not supposed to tell all of this out loud." She said and then watched the clock. "Is it already that much?!" She yelled as she jumped up. "I gotta go. Tell me what happened!" And then she put her roller-blades on and left. You continued to watch the game and for some reason you eyes didn't let go of the spiky haired libero.

'Maybe something's wrong with me today.'