Before spring tournament

"Okay, the spring tournament preliminary round starts tomorrow. If we win two games, we will advance to the qualifying round that begins in October." Takeda-Sensei said when all of us had gathered around to listen. "The eight schools that pass this preliminary round, along with the top eight finishers from inter-high... who were automatically seeded in, will play in the qualifier round to determine Miyagi's representative to nationals." He continued then.

"Huh? We only get to play two games this time?" Hinata asked. Suga said about something being in top 16 and so making Hinata excited.

"With the skills you have and training you've done I'm sure you will win! Let's go there and do what we always do!" Takeda said making the boys cheer out.

"Gina would say "you mean to lose?" but gladly she isn't here." Chiyoko said quietly to me.

"I could imagine that." I said nodding.

"O-oh gosh... N-n-now come the r-real games. I-I'm feeling a l-little nervous." Yachi says.

"This is your first tournament, isn't it!" Kiyoko asked from Hitoka. I had already been in one. Hitoka nods.

"For us third years... it's our last change." Kiyoko says making Hitoka tear up. From the corner of my eyes I saw Chiyoko to go outside and I saw that her eyes were going towards tears.

"I-I ab nod... a-a mosquito flew in my eye, that's all." Hitoka says.

"A mosquito?!" I started to chuckle to them.

After practice I walked with Daichi, Suga and Asahi towards home. They talked something about the games.

"(Y/N), you okay? You haven't say anything for a while." Suga asks.

"No I'm fine. It's just that... I just realized Noya haven't gave me the money he promised." I said as the realization hit me. I made that scary face that scared third years.

"(Y/N), chill out." Daichi said. I faced him.

"Huh?"

"Y-you are scaring us." Asahi said.

"Ha? Oh sorry." I said while hitting my face.

When we stepped in to home I got two child to jump on me.

"Eh, what?"

"It's not fair! Onii-san is stealing you from us." May cried.

"What do you mean? I have been on club actives."

"But we want to spent time with you too." Koichi explained. Their mother walked to us.

"May, Koichi let (Y/N) breath." They let me go. "(Y/N), now that you are home would you like to-"

"Sorry but I don't want to cook today. I have to get energy for tomorrow." I said and passed her with May and Koichi after me.

"Damn..." I heard her say and laughed a bit. I went with May and Koichi to backyard.

"Okay so what do you two want to do?"

"We have an evil plan for onii-san." I rose my brow in interest.

"And what could that one be?"

"Tomorrow is early morning so we are going to woke him up." May said.

"Mom agreed to bough us this." Koichi took an air horn out of his pocket.

"You gotta be kidding me."

"Nope she literally just agreed when we asked."

"We will woke up early tomorrow so we can woke him up."

"Why does this bring back the memories from training camp?" I said laughing to their plan.

"You forgot one thing." They looked at me. "When Daichi comes out of his room ready to kill you two, well throw a bucket full of cold water on him." May and Koichi were quiet for a minute.

"(Y/N), you are a genius!!" They both yelled.

When morning came I, May and Koichi were standing behind Daichi's door. I waited while siblings went in to scare the life out of their brother. When they run out of the room I splashed the water on top of my cousin, while laughing my ass out.

"You three little!"

"You better hurry up. We have to leave in 15 minutes." I said and then walked downstairs to get breakfast.

"I'll leave earlier. Chiyoko found something she wants to show us." I told to my aunt who nodded. I left out before Daichi could start to scold me of throwing cold water on him. When I got to school Chiyoko was already there with Kiyoko and Yachi.

"So, what's the thing you want to show?" I asked.

"Come. Since you all are managers, I must show this place to you." We walked after Chiyoko to a little room behind the gym. "From here I found the old outfits and the banner we use now." She opened the door and let us in. The place was small and it made hard for us all to fit in.

"Why didn't I knew about this room?" Kiyoko asks.

"Because Momo told me not to tell anyone when she graduated." Chiyoko said. I looked around. There was a lot of cheering stuff, extra nets, ball fixing equipment, one mascot outfit and more.

"I hate that." Chiyoko say pointing to the mascot outfit. "Boys once tried to put me into it but I was too short." She took one of the cheering outfits and gave it to me.

"Dress this up for Noya." She winked to me and I started to blush.

"A-as if I would do something as stupid as that." I crossed my arms. We continued to check out the stuff and laugh if we found something hilarious.

"We have five minutes to be on the bus until we leave." Kiyoko said when we have laughed at Yachi who was posing with the mascot outfit on.

"Right." We took her out and put everything quietly back on their places.

"So why did you wanted to show this place to us?" I asked after Chiyoko had locked the door.

"Because one day you might need something from there. By the way I have the only key there." She continued. We walked to bus and went in.

"Nice outfit." Noya said when he sat next to me. "Is it for me?" I looked at myself and saw that I was wearing the cheerleader outfit that I tried on. I felt my cheeks burn up.

"N-no." I felt him coming closer.

"Are you sure?~" I pushed him off.

"Get off stupid!" I scolded him. He started to pout. "W-we aren't the only ones in this bus... so stop acting like a pervert."

"So are you saying that if we would be together, I could do anything I want to you?"

"NO! And I want my 100 yens."

"Sure. But only if I can get you tonight~"

"STOP IT!!"