Cheering up before Inter-High

The next morning you still felt the butterflies in your stomach. And you could still feel Nishinoya's lips on yours. They day started the same way as any other. In the middle of the day whole school went to big-gym and listened the pep rallies that clubs were making. It was fun to watch taking a notice that your cousin was talking from his head since he told you he didn't do any talk ready to present. Hinata looked like he wanted to run away, Tanaka made a peace sign by his fingers and Suga slapped it away, other looked strict and serious. Other vices it was practicing and counting day till the Inter-High.

Before everyone had the change to leave from evening practice, Takeda-sensei gave Chiyoko and Kiyoko their turn.

"Girls?"

"We might not be good at cheering." Chiyoko said. "But (Y/N) promised that she will be your personal cheerleader." She said. You turned to look at her horror in your eyes. Boys had turned to look at you.

"No I haven't!" You panicked.

"Just kidding. Kiyoko." Chiyoko said and then they climbed up to upper platform thing. They took something from the ground and then throw it in the air and let it fall down when they keep a hold on it. Black sheet had word "fly" on it.

"I didn't knew we had that." Suga said.

"Chiyoko find it while cleaning warehouse, so we washed and fixed it." Kiyoko said.

"It hasn't been used for almost four years. It was thrown away somewhere down on the warehouses back corners after the team that Little Giant was on his third year graduated." Chiyoko said.

"Ohh... I'm getting fired up!" Tanaka said.

"That's our managers!" Nishinoya said. They both, to be honest, were more like yelling than saying.

"Wait. They are not done yet." Daichi said.

"Do... do your best." Kiyoko said and then quickly went down.You turned to look at the boys who had started to cry.

"Shimizu." Daichi said crying. "No one ever did anything like this for us before." You gave the "WTF" face. Then you turned to look at Chiyoko who looked like she wanted to say something.

"Guys." You took their attention. "Chiyoko has something to say. They all stopped crying, tears still running down their cheeks and turned to look at her.

"Ah, well, Kiyoko mostly said all of it. I want you to do your best too.We have worked really hard for this and now it's your change to show them that Karasuno was and still is a powerhouse. I have strong faith for you guys. And I know we can go further than just home prefecture games or inter-highs. Now what I want you to do is to have faith in yourselves. Whatever come or happens, it comes and happens. Good luck tomorrow." Chiyoko said.

Then she bowed and quickly run away. You saw she was blushing. The gym had went silence yet again. After that they started to cry even more than a second ago. You went out of the gym, because you couldn't take the scene inside.

"Nice cheer talk." You said to Chiyoko when you get to her and Kiyoko.

"I think I over did it." Chiyoko said while covering her face with her hands.

"I think it was brilliant." Kiyoko said. "Didn't you say you were captain of volleyball team?" Chiyoko nodded. "That's why you think you over did it."

"Usually captains should give the best talks." You said.

'Except my cousin probably doesn't.'

You three walked back inside after cooling down. Suddenly Chiyoko's normally bright smile was gone as she turned to look at the team.