Miyagi prefecture qualifiers day 1

We walked towards the Sendai City Gymnasium. We stopped 50 meters away from the gym and stood there. Well the rest of us. Hinata decided to take running start and Kageyama went after him. Hinata then run into someone who looked awfully familiar.

"Shit it's that guy..." I quickly hide behind Chiyoko who was standing next to me. "Protect me."

"Can't help. He's already waving to here."

"Hey sweetie!! We meet again! You totally have to give me your number this time!" He probably then saw me since he continued. "Ah! Tsun-chan too!!"

"I'm a what?" I actually felt glad when Noya and Tanaka decided to attack on him like two demons. However they were stopped by that team's manager and they froze in mid air.

*2nd person P.O.V.*

"Wonder what could happen if you poke them now." You said quietly.

"Let's go." Chiyoko said. You all went to the audience and watch how other teams started to get ready.

"Eww... I'm starting to get more nervous than I probably should." You said quietly.

"How come you are the nervous one? We are the ones playing." Noya said and laughed at the face you made.

"It's not that funny." You sighed. "I'm nervous, not because I don't believe in you guys but because when you win all these other teams there will be more powerful teams and-" you were silenced by Noya's lips on yours.

"(Y/N). Don't worry about it now. Focus on cheering us." The team left out to make last minute practice and you stood there dumbfounded. You felt your cheeks burn up.

"Idiot! Here is other people than us too. Don't do that in public..."

"I didn't mind." You turned around.

"You took a picture didn't you." Chiyoko looked at you for a moment and then back to her phone.

"Maybe." You were about say something when she continued to talk. "I have to take pictures now and in the future so I can make a picture book when you and Noya get married."

"Oh my good."

"It's not really that bad. My mother takes pictures when we go out with Suga. She literally follows us where ever we go. It wouldn't be that bad if his mother wouldn't do it as well. This is what you got when your mothers are best friends." Chiyoko sighed and continued. "She doesn't probably know what privacy means AND she has to come in even when we do homework."

"Wow... Should we go down there?"

"Good idea. Let's go." You two walked down to doors of the court. When the whole team was there you all went in to get ready for the game. After your team was on the court, the other team came as well, jumping like superballs.

"Seems like the game is starting. Which one of you wants to be here?" Chiyoko turned to look at you, Kiyoko and Hitoka. You three looked at each other. And then decided that you and Hitoka would go up. The game started shortly after you got to the audience. Right from the start it looked like they would have been playing for long already.

"I don't know why but this game is fun to watch." You said.

"You really think that?" Hitoka asked. You nodded.

"Just look. For example now, Hinata is looking like a spider man." You continued to watch the game and started to talk after no. 10's freak quick.

"I've been thinking this for a while now. Everyone teases Azumane for not looking his age, but I think Sawamura is actually the bigger "faker". He really doesn't act like a teenager." Takinoue said.

"I can tell." You commented.

"Oh?  Just the other day he got into a race with the basketball club captain to the cafeteria for lunch." Hitoka told. You and Takinoue turned to look at her.

"Huh?"

"He wasn't watching where he was going and accidentally hit the fire alarm. The vice principal came and yelled at him for it too." She continued. You tried not to laugh, failing miserably.

"What, for real?! That's... kind of a relief actually."

"Now I know the reason for that. Thanks for telling, Hitoka. Also I know the reason why his mother was yelling to him for half an hour. It was better than the movie May, Koichi and I were watching." You said. The game on the court went forwards normally until Kageyama "blocked" setter dump with his face.

"Oh damn, Hitoka let's go." You walked down to the court with her to get Kageyama so you can make the bleeding stop. When that was done you walked back to watch the game. Only to see other team to mess up at Karasuno's set point.

The teams switched sides and started the next set. It started with few mistakes but shortly they were fixed. Game continued until it came to Karasuno's win.

Hitoka went to meet the team while you took the banner down from it's place. Then you walked down to the team.

"Way to go guys." You said. They all put their thumps up. After all the waiting you could finally go to bus and back to your school. After coach's speech you all went to home. You were about fall asleep when you heard your aunt to talk on the other side of the door.

"Daichi go sleep already." You aunt said.

"How can you be bothered if I'm awake?"

"I'm not bothered. You just can't survive if stay up too late. You have game tomorrow."

"I know. I'm going to sleep in few minutes." You walked out of your room.

"What's happening here?"

"Oh not you too. Soon May and Koichi will-"

"Hey mom. Koichi found a spider from our room. Where do we put it?" May said when she and Koichi walked to the hallway.

"Oh come on. Throw it out of the window."

"We can't get it open." Your aunt sighed and went to their room.

"So what're you doing?" You went into Daichi's room and sat down on his bed.

"Nothing special. Shouldn't you put something on?!" He asked pointing at you.

"I am wearing clothes."

"T-shirt and panties aren't clothes."

"Are you just going to insult my dressing or are you going to talk about why you are not sleeping and probably nervous about tomorrow." You said while you lay down and stared at the ceiling.

"Right."

"I don't get it. It's not like someones going to die there." You turned to look at him. "Don't die there."

"I won't. If we win this one and the second one, we'll probably play against Shiratorizawa. And that's when the nervous word comes up. Right (Y/N)." He turned to look at you. "Hey! Don't sleep in my room. You hear me? Oh damn.."

Guys... my high school starts next weeks Thursday. Which means I won't be able to update every third day like I have been supposed to. I will still keep writing so don't worry about that. This story won't die. Just for you an information if I haven't updated in a week or two.