The morning to the next day

The next morning you all woke up and starts to dress up quietly.

"Remember to be very quiet." Yukie says when you all walk quietly towards the boys rooms to wake them up. You had make the breakfast done and now were all snickering because of your evil plan you had come up with this morning. Eri, Mako, Yukie, Ayumi and Kaori were holding air horns what hey were going to wake their team up with. Neko was holding a bucket full off ice cold water and a water-gun. She was going to pour the cold water on Nekoma's players faces. You, Kiyoko, Hitoka and Chiyoko were holding pouches full of ice cubes. You were going to put them under boys shirts.

"I feel so bad for them." Eri said. You all agreed with her. Even though you had this brilliant plan you felt you all were going to get in trouble.

"Just imagine their faces." Mako said. You walked in the boys room with Kiyoko, Hitoka and Chiyoko. Others went to their own team's rooms. You walked straight to Nishinoya and opened the ice pouch. You took one cube out and then lifted Nishinoya's shirt up and put the cube on top of his back. He immediately jumped up and turned to look at you. You started to laugh at his face. But during your laughing he took you by hand, pulls and twist you so that you were laying under of him.

"You sneaky little." He says. He stars to tickle you and you start to laugh more. You can hear an air horn to yell. You put your hands up take his face on them. You stood up so you could lock your lips with his.

"Breakfast is ready." You say and let go. You with other girls walk out of the room. You see Ayumi, Yukie and Kaori to walk out of Fukurodani's room laughing and smiling brightly. Except Ayumi, she has the same calm face with a small happy emotion.

"That was so fun!" Kaori says.

"It was. What's tomorrow morning?" You say.

"Let's swap!" Chiyoko says. You start to laugh more.

"Okay I told you guys I'm sorry. Just don't kill me!" You turned around too look at Nekoma' players walking towards the cafeteria. Their captain was holding Neko on his shoulder looking very pissed off. The rest of the team was behind with the same face.

"It was ice cold water!" Their libero yelled.

"So? You can't say it wasn't fun, can you? Just put me down!" You saw Neko to tear up making the whole team froze up. They put her down and then stats to apologize her.

"Never mind the breakfast is ready." Neko smiles to them.

"NE-CHAN IS SO CUTE!!" They yell and then goes to breakfast with Neko yelling them she would never forgive them again. Also that they should learn how to be quiet like Kenma.

"This is what you deal with everyday?" Ayumi asks. Neko nods her head.

"Everyday. Jealous by any change?"

"Not at all." They started to "laugh" about it.

You girls walk to cafeteria to gave the food and make more for the most hungry ones.

The day continued smoothly forwards with Karasuno losing their sets.

"This is going so down hill that I couldn't take it if I would be a player." You said when everyone was outside eating watermelons.

"I know right. I would kick every of my teammates and tell them to focus or do better." From the corner of your eye you saw Ayumi and Neko flinch of what Chiyoko said. "But I'm not that kind of person who hit others. Just tell them what to do better or so. So you two don't have to panic there." She said to the two.

"How did you?" Ayumi asked. They come to you with rubbish bags.

"I know what you are doing."

"Dang it." Neko said. You shook your head.

"Next sets start soon! Get ready!" Some of the managers yelled. The rest of the day continued with you losing and others winning. As if it would never end. When it was time for personal training Chiyoko asked for you to follow her. You went to 3rd gym that was empty.

"I want to train tosses so I would be very glad if you have time to throw them to me." You nodded while putting the net up.

"But who is going to spike it?"

"I can, maybe." You turned to look at the door. Ayumi, without sunglasses, and Ne walked in.

"Then I'll receive." Ne said. You took one ball and threw it up towards Chiyoko. She set it to Ayumi who spiked it to the other side of the net. It looked painful for Ne to receive but she managed anyway.

"Look what power do you use!" She yelled.

"Ah, sorry. I haven't spiked for sometime." Ayumi apologized.

"Let's get to another one. Ready go!" You made yet another ball to fly. You made few until you changed.

"(Y/N), want to help me out here?" Ne asked. You shook your head.

"I will die if I try."

"No you won't. I don't spike that hard. Just from high and fast." Chiyoko said.

'Isn't that the same thing?' You agreed and decided to try what it does feel to be a libero. Gladly Noya had dragged you with him to practice and he had teach you so that it wasn't that hard. It actually wasn't that hard to receive, except that one time when you got a ball to your face.

"Mind if we tag along?" You turned to door. Nekoma's captain and Fukurodani's captain and setter walked in.

"Oh sure. We just came here cause we thought this place was empty." Chiyoko said.

"Three versus three or do you want to play, (Y/N)?" Ayumi asked. You rose your hands up in motion of "no" and quickly walked off the court.

"I'll stay on the safety area." You said and stood there. Little after they started Tsukishima walked in. Boys started to talk about something and then dragged Tsukishima to the net.

"Oh yeah, tomorrow will be super hot." Ne said.

"No way. I hate hot summer days." Ayumi said.

"Guess what that means." Chiyoko said and looks at all of you. "We can go to the beach in the middle of the day." She took out a schedule and points the time where reads 'swim'.

"You serious?" You ask.

"Mh-h. We coaches decided that a little break doesn't kill anyone." Chiyoko says. "Anyway. When you are ready, go to bed." She says to boys. You four start to walk off.