Miyagi prefecture qualifiers, day 2:This time we'll win!!

"Everyone looks somehow.. I don't know."

"Edge?" Yachi asked.

"That." You pointed your finger to air.

"Probably because of the last game. This time they will leave crying." Chiyoko said. "Oh dear. They won't succeed like that." With that, she quickly went to help with the medicine. Just a moment later the whole group went to the court.

"Now this is going to be exciting. Good luck to you." You said while picking up one of the volleyballs and setting it back to players.

"I can tell. What will you do if we win?" Noya asked. You shrugged your shoulders.

"I'm not sure. Buy us ice creams while going home?"

"Sounds good to me." He then gave you a little peck on cheek.

"I've told you. Not in public."

"No, that was only on lips." He smirked and you sighed.

"Now go and focus on the game." You said before going after Yachi who already was out of the court. The first set started with Oikawas' serve and his other team mates yelling different foods.

"Do you think that is what happens when you play while being hungry?" You asked.

"Probably." Yachi answered. The game started with Karasuno taking the first score. The game was more than interesting to watch. Karasunos' team work was really good and their gears were working together until at the point where Karasuno was on their set point and Aobajosai put a new player on the court. That was the moment when it froze. Well lucky for Karasuno, they win the first set with Aobajōsai's mistake to hit the ball over the back line.

"Ew what speed. I can feel it in my bones." You said.

"I feel like their hands would snap off." Yachi said.

"You know that happens only in horror movies, don't you?"

"You sure it won't happen in real life?" You thought for a moment.

"Nope." The second set started. Harder than the first one.

"Come on. You guys got this." You said. You had four point difference when Karasuno made their player change. "Now tie it." Nope. Close but not enough. You were still two point behind.

"Two setter point."

"A what?" You turned to look at Yachi.

"When two setters work together." She explained.

"Oh. I see."

"I really don't." You though. The game went to a point where Aobajohsai was on their 20th point when Karasuno made another time out. After all it looked impossible to fight against Aobajōsai's mad dog, or what ever they called him. Shortly after they went back on the court.

"This will be interesting." You said. Others turned to look at you.

"What will?" You pointed to the court.

"Coach will put Yamaguchi in the game."

"Eeh?! You're right." They put him on the court.

"And there goes Yamaguchi cheering team." You laughed. Yamaguchi served the ball and at first it looked like the point would go to Aobajōsai, but the ball dropped down inside of the court.

"He... He did it...!" Yachi said while Saeko yelled so loud you had to cover your ears. They kept on going tied the game. Eventually Aobajōsai got over of their points and went to the set point winning the whole set.

"Dang it. We'll win the next set." You said. The last set started with Aobajōsai's lead. That didn't, however, stopped Karasuno to tie during seventh points. Sooner or later Karasuno took two points difference to Aobajōsai and kept it for some time, until it was a tie again. The tie lasted to 22nd point but then Aobajōsai went to their set point.

"*beeb*(/cursing in english and in finnish)!! Come on guys you have a change to win!" You yelled. Yachi looked at you in horror.

"Did you just cursed?"

"Did I? Sorry, I didn't notice." You starched your neck. Luckily Asahi got you guys one point. "Now I can breathe again." You sighed. The next point came when Hinata blocked it by hitting Kageyama to his left side, with his own body.

"That will leave nasty bruises, and guess who is in charge of them today?" You asked.

"Me." Yachi said.

"Oh yeah. If we get to the final round I'm in charge." The rest of the game went with the ball going to other side to other, also they were on Karasuno's set point. The game ended with Hinata's beautiful ending, spike. The whole team started to yell and you thought if you should wait for them to leave from the court so you could go and congratulate them, or if you should jump down to the court right away. You decided to wait, because with 100% chance Noya would be mad at you of it and Daichi would tell his mother, who would tell about it to your mother, who would say that these things happen almost everyday. They went on the lines after hugging each other (Karasuno) and then left from the court.

"Let's go." You all went to down and to the team.

"That was so incredible!!" You yelled as you put your arms around Noya. He didn't have any words for you so he only smiled/smirked.

"There is still tomorrow's final." Chiyoko said while pointing to a board you all were walking past by. "But we will win that no matter what, right!" It wasn't a question, more likely a option and cheer at the same time. It worked however. The team started to yell again. You all went to bus and drifted into a sleep in no time. Only to wake up at school. When you guys walked towards the school gym you stopped when few third years came to talk with you and then noticed that the whole school was still there.

After a meeting you went home with Noya, since he promised the ice creams. This time you choose by yourself what you took since your friends back in Finland are getting worried with you eating popsicles so much.

"You know, you looked really good today, in the game I mean." You said while sitting down on a bench. He sat next to you.

"Thanks. Compliments from you means a lot to me." You smiled to him.

"Well, I hope I get to see how good you are going to look tomorrow. Did you get any bruises today?"

"Few on my hands but it's not really anything." You however took his hands to your owns. You started to kiss each of them.

"W-what are you doing?"

"My mom once told me that if you kiss the bruises they'll heal faster. My grandma from dad's side has told me many Finnish tricks and other magical things." He looked at you curiously.

"Like what?"

"Do you know the aurora borealis? Beautiful colors that only appears sometimes." You put your hands together. "Like if you wait for the right moment and wish real hard, they will appear." He looked at you.

"What?" He asked as he watched what you were doing. You released your hands from each other and put them towards the sky. He turned to look at the sky that had only some stars and darkness few moments ago but now had many beautiful colors on it.

"Wow..."

"I know. In a moment like this my dad and mom met each other for the very first time." He turned to look at you again and put his hand on you cheek. You turned to look at him too. You both leaned in into a gentle kiss.

Without your knowledge, the moment was taken into eternal memory. (Picture)

Guys. There is a guy in my high school class who literally looks like Tsukishima. 😂😂I'm dying. I just realized that.

Also, I made a story for JNWVT girls (Chiyoko, Neko, Ayumi, Yuri, etc.). Interested, go check it out. Gotta tell you, you aren't in the story, 'cause other vices it probably would turn into another Nishinoya x reader story. And I think I will write this as your story.

MSK out~