New Year

"Onii-san! Urusai!!" You were woken up by May yelling on the other room. You turned to look at your phone half asleep. 1 tammikuuta (January 1).

"May! What's going on in there?" May opens the door to your room where you sit on your bed with amazing bed hair.

"He saw some kind of dream and started yell." You rolled your eyes.

'Of course.' You smiled to her and walked out to wash yourself and make breakfast since you were woken up from your dream where you were in a different dimension flying with flying lamas.

"Morning you flat ass."

"Let me guess. You are in a bad mood?" Daichi asks.

"I'm surprised you are able to tell that. You're the one to blame." You took butter out of fridge and wait for your toast to come out.

"I'm going out with the rest of third years. I'll be back later." You snorted as and answer until you remembered one thing.

"Is Chiyoko going to be with you?" He stops on track. "So the answer is no? You four are going to get your asses whooped." You put the toast in your mouth.

"I guess we'll die."

"Hope you get the greatest luck or you really are going to die. Oh except Asahi. He'll probably get curse or something. Welp, have fun. I'm going to meet my friends as well." You head back to your room to change as you hear the door to close.

You walked out of the house and towards the place you were supposed to meet up. You didn't have to wait for too long until Yachi showed up. Your senpai came a little later tho, looking like she walked straight out of a fashion magazine.

"Sorry I'm late. Mom kept me busy with some uninteresting stuff." Chiyoko apologizes.

"Thank you for coming." You and Yachi said bowing.

"What? It's totally fine. Only thing I have today is a date with Suga, nothing else. Except I'm probably spending some quality time with my family." Chiyoko says with a smile.

"Shall we go?" Yachi asked.

"Sure. Let's ring the bell." You said.  You all walked to the temple where the bell was. Clapped your hands to make a wish. (I'm not 100% sure, correct me if I'm wrong.) After that you went to get new year's fortune.

"I wish it's good luck." Yachi says.

"I'd like to have bad luck for once. It's always Great blessing." Chiyoko sighs. Yachi looks at her with wide eyes.

"How? I have either blessing or small curse..."

"Don't worry Yachi. I'll probably have Great curse. I have this strong feeling about it." You said proudly.

"You know you shouldn't wish for something like that." Yachi says and takes one fortune folding it open. "Blessing. Thank god."

"Damn... Great blessing this year as well." Chiyoko says.

"This is actually my first time doing this." You said, opening one. "And I got future blessing."

"Then the blessing will come to you in the future. So you have bad luck until then." Chiyoko teases.

"Well thank you very much." You said sarcastically.

"Make your love life bloom before it's too late." Yachi said laughing a little.

"Shut it." You said blushing. You three walked around to make other traditional new year's stuff. Later you walked out of the area only to find third years from Karasuno standing on the stairs looking more than blessed.

"They are so dead." You and Yachi say quietly at the same time.

"So. You four decided to left me out of your little meeting?" Chiyoko asks. Sugawara, Daichi, Asahi and Kiyoko turn around with the same horrified face. "And you even texted me that you are going to chill at home, Sugawara." Yep, she's pissed off.

"I-I thought you were busy with your family." Sugawara said sweating. The look on Chiyoko's face darkened.

"I wasn't."

"We are all very sorry. Sugawara said that you had something else and you weren't able to come." Kiyoko says taking few careful steps back.

"Is there something we don't know about their relationships?" You asked from Yachi. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm not sure."

"So in short I could only blame you Sugawara." Chiyoko says and rises her face, with teary eyes. "You lied to me again!"

"Here we go again." Daichi and Asahi says at the same time.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"This, almost the same thing happened back in our first year. I was new to the team and got a little too friendly with boys." Kiyoko starts to explain.

"When Chiyoko found out that she and Suga were close friends, we had to use some real skills so that Chiyoko didn't end Kiyoko's life." Daichi says.

"So is she dangerous?" Yachi asked trembling.

"No, just over reactive, sometimes and protective." Daichi says.

"Pfft... No she's not. That's what every girlfriend does. There hasn't been a single moment after I started going out with Noya, that I haven't thought of murdering one of the girls that's been talking with him." You said waving your hand. "Tho, will Suga be okay?"

"It's not the first time Chiyoko's been upset with him, so yes he will be okay." Kiyoko says. "I'm going home. It was nice meeting you all." She says then and walks away with a smile.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to say. Yachi you are going to be alone with Kiyoko as the manager. I'm not participate the game or games. Same goes to Chiyoko. We have other stuff on that time. Also I'm leaving there in few days." You told them.

"But don't we leave there like in four days?" Yachi asked.

"Yeah, but I'm going there few days in advance." You said. "Which remains me I have a lot to pack. See you in Tokyo!" You yelled as you speed run away. You had to do a list before packing and you hadn't even started yet.

From: (Y/N)
Happy new year! Also good luck with the games. I won't be there to cheer in person but mentally yes. Love you. 

"This is going to be so exciting!" You said as you put your phone away.

A/N: Fun fact. In Finland months and weekdays are written with small letters instead of big initials. Now you know something new. You welcome.