Messages

The next day you and Nishinoya walked quickly to the school after realizing you might have slept for too long.

"Run!" You yelled to each other while laughing along. You quickly stepped into gym as both coaches were speaking to the team about the coming moth of training.

"Oh, the lovebirds finally showed up." Chiyoko said teasingly making both blush a little. "So, you two didn't change bodies this time?" She asked and you both shook your heads.

"No we didn't. Though I still don't understand how it happened. Why did we changed bodies? Why did we get unchanged by hitting our heads together.?" You said and put your fingers under your chin.

"But the main point is that we are back like this. I see Kageyama and Tsukishima are gone." Noya said.

"Both of them got to go to a camp." Yamaguchi says.

"Only person we are missing is Hinata." Yahci says quietly.

"Well he probably just overslept." Chiyoko says. "I'm going to get you water."

"Actually Hinata went and crashed that rookie camp Tsukishima went to. He's at Shiratorizawa right now." Ennoshita says.

"He's at where?!" Chiyoko who came back from filling the bottles asked.

'Oh shoot.'

"At Shiratorizawa. But why do you-" Chiyoko was out of the door before Ennoshita was done with his sentence.

"PROTECT THE BABY!!" was only thing that was heard before the girl was out of the school campus.

"This is going to be messed up thing. Welp, let's start!" At the end, Chiyoko didn't make it to the practice but she did heard about it by Sugawara, who lectured her.

"Finally free. After this long training and doing stuff, it'll be time for the National and I have to prove my skills as libero." You gulped as you were lying on bed at the evening. You took your phone and opened it to look if there was anything interesting going on.

Chat: JNWVT girls

From: Bubblegum bitch
LOL! Karasuno totally kicked Shiratiri's ass XDDD

From: Acchan
It's Shiratorizawa. And it hurt to watch my little kohai cry so stop laughing.

From: Bubblegum bitch
I can't help it. I watched replay in slow mode and zoomed into Shiratiar's faces. It was hilarious XDDD

From: Acchan
I'm gonna kill you. IT'S SHIRATORIZAWA!! S-H-I-R-A-T-O-R-I-Z-A-W-A

From: Yuri
Gosh you two... -_-'

From: Darudaru
I'm trying to do my homework and I really can't focus if you spam here memes

From: Bubblegum bitch
Um no one is spamming memes here.

From: The annoying one