Special chapter

4 732 words with out author notes. Enjoy!! Since I have been busy with writing this chapter to you. Also 5k special!! Thank you all!

* = You either speak English or Finnish

"So..." You said while stepping out of the hallway that leads out of the plane. You stared at the sign on the wall. "When you said, we would go to another country for a few high school volleyball games..." You turned to the coach and teacher. "Why didn't you tell we would come to Finland??!!"

"I knew she would freak out." Chiyoko whispered as you started to curse and walk towards the bag picking. The team started to follow after you.

"I literally wanted to go out of this country and now off all of the countries in this world we had to pick the one I grew up." You continued to curse and both, your cousin and boyfriend tried to make you calm down. You yelled something in Finnish to a worker who was looking at your yelling. When you had finally calmed down, and picked your bags you started to walk out.

"So, one question. Where are we going to stay?" Ennoshita asked.

"We are going to stay with a family that lives here." Daichi answered.

"Great. Staying with some stranger. Very good idea. How do we all get there? There is 18 of us." When you ended your sentence a bus stopped in front of you guys and opened the door.

"Jump in. So you don't freeze." The driver said.

"So you got us a drive?" You asked from Daichi.

"No, but the father from the family we are staying in got it."

"(Y/N), you should relax." Noya said as he pulled you back on your seat by your shirt.

"I can't. We come to my home country, or so, in the middle of winter with 35 degrees of minus. Plus we are going trough some high schools so you can play volleyball towards them everyday. On top of that, we all are going to stay at some random family's house and they had to suffer with us. There is 18 of us." You slumped down on your seat and Noya had to pull you up to sit straight. He took you by your neck and put your head on his lap. And then his hand on top of your mouth.

"Now sleep the ride. You'll relax better." You were about to say some comeback but fall asleep before you had the change.

*Forwards go!*

You opened your eyes once Noya started to poke your cheek. You sat up and wondered where you were. You went out of the bus after everyone else and took your bag from the bag space, under the bus. You walked towards the house other team members following and stopped at the gate. You started to back away from the gate.

"I forgot something back in Japan. Might as well go and get it." You laughed nervously. They all turned to look at you.

"What's the matter? I'm pretty sure you didn't forgot anything since you went trough your really long list before we left from school." Kiyoko said. You pointed to the house, sighed and went to sign that told who was living in the house.

"I can recognize this place even in my sleep." You cleaned the snow off the sign. "512 (L/N)-Sawamura." You then pointed to the house. "This is my family cottage!! Also my second home here in Finland..." Some of the team members started to laugh. They indeed had bring you back home. You all went trough the gate and to front door. You started to ring the door bell as fast and annoying style you could.

"Oi..." Daichi said. The door opened soon after.

"I said I was coming. The door bell was just fixed and it has a horrible voice- (Y/N)!"