Practice game part 1

"Why in the world we have to leave this early?" You asked as you walked with your cousin to the school. You were sleepy as what since just yesterday you came late back home from Hitoka-chan's home and went to sleep late.

"Why didn't you go to sleep earlier? I told you about it didn't I." Daichi said. Soon you came to Karasuno's school ground and saw that only few people were there. Including Hinata, Kageyama, Suga, Chiyoko and Kiyoko. You were missing five people plus Takeda-sensei who had the bus. They all said good mornings except Hinata who looked white as snow.

'I hope he is okay.' You thought.

When everyone was there and Takeda had his bus with him you all could leave. It all went smoothly until Hinata vomited on Tanaka's lap in the middle of ride. (I can't. This scene was just too hilarious 😂) All you could think was: what do we do now?!

*To Aobajōsai's school grounds*

You looked at Hinata who was bowing like hundred time one after one and Tanaka said it was okay.

"Are we going to be okay?" You asked from Kiyoko.

"I hope so. He looks worse than I though." Kiyoko said and took her backpack. "Come. Let's go to gym already." You nodded and followed her. You walked behind the boys to the gym, only to be welcomed by kind looking girl.

"Welcome. Nice to see you again Kiyoko-san. You seem to have a new manager." She said. Kiyoko shakes her head.

"No. This is Sawamura's cousin." She said.

"(L/N) (Y/N)." You said.

"Eh!! I'm so sorry. I said you are manager and you weren't. I'm truly sorry!" She said while bowing.

"Yuri, stop apologizing. Remember who you are related to." Gently voice came from behind you. The girl in front of you rose up with this deadpanned look on her face.

"Ehehe. Thank you very much I almost forgot the salt-bag-twin of mine." Her eyebrows twitch. She turned to you. "I'm Ima-Shirabu Yuri, manager of Aobajōsai's volleyball club. It's nice to meet you, (Y/N)." And after that Yuri bowed again.

"Nice to meet you too." You said.

"Come you girls. We gotta put everything ready for the game." Yuri said and leaded you inside. "The net and poles are in here." Yuri opened the door to the room and you took the poles. You started to work with the net with Kiyoko and Yuri and Chiyoko took the chair where that guy was who followed the points and the game. Soon boys started to come inside of the gym. You were going to ask if Hinata was okay when he suddenly run away. Chiyoko and Kiyoko took everyone's bottles and went to put water in them. You stood there awkwardly alone.

"(Y/N)." You turned to your cousin.

"Can you check out where Hinata and Tanaka left?" Daichi asked and you nodded and left from the gym.

"(Y/N), where are you going?" Kiyoko asked as she and Chiyoko walked towards you.

"I'll go look for Shōyō-kun and Tanaka-senpai." They nodded to you.

"They are on the toilets." You nodded and went there. You soon found them.

"Hey you two. You have to come back. Daichi said we are going to start soon." You said as you went closer, only to see two other student who were from Aobajōsai's volleyball team.

"Oh. Ummm.... sorry to interrupt you." You said and bowed and started to go backwards.

"Hey you two!" You heard from behind you. Yuri walked next to you. "Get ready. We start soon. I already have a huge problem with Oikawa and I don't want anymore problems. So get your asses to gym!" She said. The two boy started to run towards the gym.

"That is how you take care of things." Yuri smiled to you. You waited for Tanaka and Hinata and then walked back to gym, only to find everyone ready. You went to Kiyoko and Chiyoko after you told Hinata to relax.

*Time skip*

They have been playing for sometime until Hinata suddenly started to mess up. First he crashed on Tanaka, then he gets tangled on his own feet and after that he hit the chair where that dude was judging the game, only to drop that guy down. After that when other team was on their set point he served the ball to Kageyama's head.

"Chiyoko, is he okay?" Yuri asked as she walked to her.

"I hope so." Chiyoko said worried. They turned to look at Tanaka who was talking to Hinata and then started to laugh as he called him senpai. After that they started to play and it actually started to work out. You were on a break and you listened the guys to talk.

Yuri's P.O.V. (I'm going to change these pov's to other people than you only. Sorry)

I was marking up the points when I suddenly heard the team start to talk about Karasuno's players. I turned to listen to them.

"#5 isn't looking at the ball at all." Coach said. I raised my eye brown and listened interested this conversation they were having.

"Coach what do you mean?" Kindaichi asked. 'Yeah tell us!'

"I think Kageyama point-tossed the ball directly he was about to swing." Coach said.

"Is that kind of thing even possible?" Yahaba asked.

'Of course it is, you dummy.'

"Kageyama? Matching someone else?" Kindaichi said.

"That can only mean that #5 has the ability to make that self-centered and prideful Kageyama  do what he's been doing." I turned to look at Karasuno's player to look at the number 5 only to see how number 6 was annoying him. "What's amazing is that he jumps believing in Kageyama 100%" Coach told to the team.

'Unbelievable! It took them a little time to do that. Chiyoko said they started in team just a few weeks ago.'

"He believes that's where the ball will come." Coach said. Then he remained team that they are the best players and to show what they are made of.

'Thanks for the remain coach. Now... Where the hell is that damn Oikawa!!' I told the coach that I will go look for him and then I left. I walked trough the hallway when I almost walked into him.

"Hey! Keep up with the time, damn it!" I told him.

"You are cute when you are mad, Yuri." He said. Or more like flirted. I slapped his hand off of my shoulder.

"Get your ass in there!"