29 ⚠️

"Harry, i-it's not what it-," I was cut off.

"Save your cliché lines for somebody who is dumb enough to believe them." His eyes were dark, unforgiving even.

The room felt as if time had frozen. Everything was moving around us in a blurred state, the ringing in my ears deafening among his glare. I felt as if I was choking, the air around me thickening to the point I felt it hard to breathe. His affect on me was pure poison, a poison however I wanted to drown in, allow it to engulf me.

"Look, I'm sorry mate, I didn't realise it was like this between you two," Liam started, obviously beginning to feel the effects of the hatred pouring into his bones, "was just a bit of experimental fun, 'thas all."

Harry's look never once softened, if anything, hardened as if it were cement, "You're still here?"

I could not help allow for a smirk to escape my lips at that. Despite the circumstances, Harry never failed to amuse me, he never had; which was perhaps why I found him quite so enduring. Quite so irresistible.

A blush crept up to Liams face, he let out a small choke, "I can stay here as long as I like."

"I wouldn't test me right now." Harry spoke in a primal state, letting out a growl like noise.

"Harry." I whispered, attempting to break him out of this anger fuelled trance he had buried himself in.

My attempts were ignored.

"What you gonna do about it, sweetie." Liam retaliated, a mixture of sarcasm with a tinge of fear causing for a deadly cocktail that could only fuel Harry's anger further.

The green eyed boy I'd come to love raised from his seat, his fist balling like a python ready for his prey at his side, inching closer and closer towards the others face.

"Harry." I tried.

Nothing.

"Harry." I tried once more.

Again, nothing.

Millimetres stood between them two, adrenaline sparked high in the air.

I did the only thing I could, I fell between them, pulling Harry by his scruff into a kiss which held more emotions that I thought possible.

He proceded to grab me by my hair, in a way which was almost too rough, yet not rough enough.

Time began to normalise around the scene, yet in our minds this moment was timeless; infinite.

"Let's go outside, yeah?," I whispered between breaths, "c-clear our heads a bit."

Harry looked up, into my eyes, for the first time in what felt like an eternity without it. It was as if I had been deprived from such glory, and the brightness slowly returning to his eyes, was feeding the hunger.

"Yeah?" He breathed, "Yeah."

He held me by my wrist, the touch being a gentle one, with a hint of pain etched behind the walls. Pain which I had unintentionally caused.

If only he knew the way I felt, the way that his presence caused for my heart to palpitate. Only then would he understand. That I would never hurt him...

——-

My back was pressed against a brick wall, a ragged edge causing a sharp pain in my rib, yet that only accelerated the pleasure.

"You don't know how much you hurt me Lou."

He continued to kiss down my neck, causing marks which would lead to an awkward explanation.