30

(RIP Félicté, sending my prayers to the Tomlinson's.)

"Not that I'd know," I started, "but I don't think anyone could top that."

Harry let out a giggle, a small blush rising to the tips of his cheeks. If that image were to be the last one I ever saw, I could die a happy man for sure.

"What you laughing at?" I spoke, yet I could not help the smile that formed at my mouth.

"Top." He blurted out, unable to stop the laughter at his very own innuendo.

My expression quickly changed to one of pure fondness at his immaturity. He was the most beguiling man I had come across. It was safe to say, that there was not one person in this fucked up universe that was a fraction of how perfect Harry was.

"You're ridiculous." I smiled.

"You love it."

In my head all I wanted to scream was that he was right, but something stopped me. Instead I nudged his shoulder playfully and said something not quite as romantic.

"Want me to finish you off?"

Harry's face reddened at my question, making me doubt my choice of words.

"I already did." He mumbled, voice so inaudible that it almost got lost in the wind.

"Sorry what was that?" I smirked, my voice teasing yet I was equally as entranced.

"I came in my pants," he let out in one swift movement, "is that what you wanna hear?" He looked down to the ground, ashamed almost.

His expression radiated embarrassment, in his mind he perhaps thought that he had failed to make the experience as pleasurable as possible.

"Aw- darling come here." I said, before pulling him into my arms, "don't ever be embarrassed for something between us- if anything I found it hot."

"Really?" He replied, voice small, insecure almost.

"Harry, you're perfect okay?"

The sincerity in my tone caused for his dimples to break through the surface, like a tsunami that had waited all day for the tide to recede. 

The green eyed boy imbedded himself deeper within the embrace, laying his head among my neck and leaving a kiss that was so delicate it had almost felt like the wind brushing past. Harry let out the smallest of yawns, like a puppy that had tired themselves out. It was one of the most purest things I had ever witnessed, I had to stop myself from combusting from within.

"Do you want to head home Harold?" I whispered in his ear.

I felt him produce a small nod against my skin.

"Okay let's get you home." I smiled, as I unwillingly released myself from the embrace, instead placing a kiss to his forehead.

Harry picked up my hand, grinning before intertwining our digits, beginning to pull me towards the entrance of the club.

"Why don't we just leave through the side?" I questioned.