1 - Who are you

As he is getting closer to place where he wanna be, to the girl he wanna see, his heart started to dance.

Yeol(park chanyeol) is going back to place of her grandparents after 12 years. He only stayed there for one year but that one year's memory stayed with him as the years past. Now that he is back he wanted to cherish his stay there until the end. Of course it is not just to stay there but to live there with the person who makes him wanna live.

Yeol was driving with his headset on and with his half brother DO or Kyungsoo back to there grandparents'.

The song playing on his car was " " by .

The house was empty after their grandma got really ill they brought her to the place of their mother where they continue to live there.

"Congratulations. Hyung..." Kyungsoo said to yeol

"What for?" Yeol ask. While Yeol is trying to jam with the music; he seem really happy.

"For being hired as the new music professor of K University" K university was the school he attended 12 years ago... "and also for being able to see the girl you like" - Kyungsoo

Chanyeol then laugh holding his stomach with one hand and the other hand was on the wheel... he then open the window of the car to feel the cold breeze of the natural fresh air.

"Hey! To correct you. She was the one who liked me!" Yeol said it while smiling... "she was always following me before, she even made a promise"

Chanyeol then remembers how Dara made a promise to him.

--12 years ago--

When Yeol's grandmother was sick Mrs. Park, Yeol's mother decided to go back to where they originally live and so that Mrs. Park could go to work and attend to her sick mother.

Earlier before the Park's departure. Yeol did not see her neighbor, Dara. The 15 year old Yeol keep on looking at Dara's house.

"Somethings wrong, hyung?" DO asked

"I think she is still mad with me. She knows that in an hour we'll left. She's not even planning to say goodbye?" Yeol then sigh. Kyungsoo can now see on Yeol's face how sad was he.

"Ok. Yeol and Kyungsoo start putting your things on the trunk of the car." Ms. Park said to his boys while she is busy preparing for somethings...

Yeol continue to load some of their things in the car, he was getting outside the house while the sun was shining so brightly in the midst of afternoon as he is near the car in their garage he notice someone was hiding behind the tree that lies between their house and Dara's. He prenteded not to notice and continue to load the things in their car after loading it he wipe his hands and walk towards the tree seriously.

Dara then decided to come out...

"Ahhmmm..." dara made a sound so Yeol could notice her. She is now standing in front of the tree. Yeol then face her. Yeol was a tall guy so he was looking down at Dara while Dara was looking at the ground because she was shy. Dara was obviously blushing.

"Before you leave I wanted to say something" Dara now look up at Yeol...

Yeol just stared at her. Yeol can see the blush on daras cheek especially that time the sun shines at them and on the tree. For a moment Dara could not continue to talk and the both of them were just looking at each other.

"I... I..." Dara was out of words.

Yeol was now eager to hear what Dara was about to say to him but he can't force her to say it quickly so he impatiently wait.

"I... I..." Yeol thinking that Dara would finally say the words he wanted to hear from her. "I...I can't say it."

"What? Why not?" Yeol was now frustrated they are about to go.

Yeol's family started coming out of the house.

"I'll say it. I'll say it when I see you again."

"What? Say it now." Yeol tried to reach for her hand.

Dara steps backward and look towards Yeol's family.Dara then look back at yeol.

"I promise... I promise... I will never forget you" Dara eyes were filled with tears. When Yeol saw her eyes Dara then run back to her house. Yeol tried to go after her.

"Hyung! Lets go..." His brother Kyungsoo called him.

Yeol went up the car. While Dara was behind their door. The moment Dara heard the engine of the car started, she started to cry.

...
Meanwhile, Yeol inside the car said "I will really come back. I will definetly return. Wait for it!"

Everyone looked at him.

--back to the present--

"Once we meet again. She'll be able to say it." Yeol who is now on their village.

"What if she forgets you?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I doubt she forget me. She liked me too much to forget me. It would be either she's having a revenge because of what I've done to her or she's really sick to forget about me. You see..." Yeol smirk "I'm not the person she could easily forget"

...
The moment they arrive in their house. Both of them went out of the car. But yeol isn't heading to their home.

"Hyung! Where are you going..." yeol just ignore DO/kyungsoo and went to ring the door bell of the next house.

After ringing the doorbell Yeol imagine seeing Dara smiling with her pale lips innocent face and messy hair just like before.

Before Yeol rang the door bell again, Yeol was thinking "Dara would probably hug me if she saw me" so he tried to smell himself. He put his hands on his nose and then smirk. "I knew I smell good" Yeol thought. So he prepared himself, tried to straightened out his clothes. Yeol rang the bell and then moved away from the door and turn his back on the door. With his long legs he stood cooly putting both his hands on his pocket and facing a little bit on his left side so that when Dara open the door she would see his handsome jawline. Yeol thought 'even if I turn my back at her, she would suddenly recognize me' he then smirk ... but seconds past no one opened the door so he rang it again and quickly went back to his old post. But still none. He then tried to look at the window. When he notice someone is coming from upstairs he went to the door and ring it again.

Because of excitement Yeol forgot his post. Dara opened the Door. They both look at each other all yeol's expectation were gone; Dara looks different now.

Dara's different. she was standing there with her beautiful face, with her hair fix neatly in big curls, with his red lipstick. Dara was staring at him with curiousity. She doesn't really look simple.

But the most thing that change is how Dara look at him. Yeol didn't saw excitement or longing in Dara's eyes but it was curiousity.

Yeol thought he might not recognize him. He grow taller, more handsome, sexier 😉 ... So, he introduce himself first.

"Dara! It's me Yeol!"

"Yeol?" Dara ask curiously. "Mom, I think you have a visitor!" Dara called her Mom turning his back at yeol.

Yeol got frustrated and pulled Dara's hand to make Dara face him. Dara was pulled closer to Yeol she had taken one step closer to him the moment Yeol pulled him.

Dara quickly pushed him angrily. "WHO ARE YOU!"

Slap! X

----

AUTHOR'S NOTE A/N:

It's is my first time to write a story, so, Forgive me... if you see something wrong or if you have some suggestion you are welcome to say it.

The story is unedited. But, I'm editing or adding something some of the times.

And also you can follow me on me my accounts, insta/twitter: 8s_yinyingjay.

If you like the story you can vote it here, by clicking the star. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you guys enjoy 😙