21 - Tell me

Dedicated to Len-len07

"Let's end this" Dara firmly said.

The suppose to be beginning of their another chapter suddenly jumps to an end.

Dara turned her back to Yeol and was about to walk away from him.

"So it's all a revenge?"

Dara didn't speak but stop from walking when she heard Yeol.

"You won"

There was silence between them.
Yeol could only saw the back of Dara he have no idea what she feels or how she looks now. He was so frustrated.

"It hurts" Yeol said it in a low voice.

Yeol then walk away after those words. Dara turned around to see Yeol but he was gone. Dara's knees weakened and she sat through the ground.

'did I really won? It also hurts though. I just wanted to avoid this feeling the feeling of pain but still this pain is a lot bigger than I expected.'

Dara started to cry again. "Idiot!" She sub "how can you believe that I forget about you!"

...

After the party Dara didn't saw Yeol. She just stayed at the garden crying when Chen saw her and drive her back home.

"Thanks" Dara said to chen in a weak voice.

"I don't know what happened but I know it's all about Yeol."

"Chen, I'm fine."

"You don't look fine."

Dara just stayed silent.

"I know you like Yeol why don't you..."

"I don't like him!.."

"Then it should have been me!" Chen almost yelled.

For seconds there was silence inside the car.

"You always know I like you. You didn't even considered me. Yes. You adore me but it just stay like that. You just see me as a doctor. It hurts me to get rejected by you. But it hurts me more if you hurt yourself like that. Why don't you try to be happy for once." Tears started to fall on Chen's cheek.

Dara stared at Chen. She was dull of guilt how could she hurt someone who have been good with her for all his years. "I'm sorry if I couldn't like you back. Only if I have a lot of ..."

"You don't have to say that." Chen face Dara and hold her hand and look in to her eyes. "You... you be happy."

Dara tried to smile even though her tears were falling from her eyes and nodded. Chen wiped her tears and chen put his seatbelt back. Before Dara got out of the car she leaned forward toward Chen and kissed him on his cheeks. Chen look at her and smiled "Goodbye" chen said.

After Dara got out of the car. Chen drove his car quickly away. Dara tried smiling as she wipe her tears from her eyes when she was crying earlier. when Dara turn around She was taken aback when she saw Yeol standing there.

"Yeol?"

Yeol looks really angry and tipsy. He tried walking closer to Dara that Dara could even smell liqour out of Yeol.

"Are you drunk?"

Yeol smirk. "Is that it?" Yeol was almost yelling at her in front of her house. "Is that why you... ahahahha..." Yeol laugh bitterly "you should have told me directly why do you have to lie" yeol was beating his chest as if he's saying that it is hurting his heart.