5 - You're Nice

The next day Dara was about to go to work when he met Chanyeol; His car was on the side of the road while he was leaning with his shade on, being so cool. The moment Dara step out of their front lawn he stood up,folded his sleeves up to his forearm.

"I'll give you a ride"

Dara with her poker face responded "no thanks"

Yeol smirk "don't worry we're not going to CRUSH" he  pronounced it as crush instead of crash. "Exept if you already..."

Dara faced him before he could finish it. "I like walking! No more reason" Dara turn around to continue walking.

Yeol followed her. He's beside Dara now. Dara look up at him seeing the perfect side view of yeol.

Dara was about to complain.
"The tires of my car is flat"

Dara look at Yeol's car.
"No its not"

"And I love walking too" Yeol said "it reminds me of us 12 years ago."

"Oh. Come on your not gonna tell another story" - Dara murmured...

"You're nice" - Yeol

Dara looked at him.

------ 12 years ago.

Even after Dara was the one who found Yeol and brought him back home when he was lost, Yeol was still bitter at her. Actually, his even bitter now that Dara found him.

The morning when Yeol was about to attend the class for the first time at Dara's school as a transferee, Dara passed by at their house.

"Dara!" Grandpa kim called.

"Yes? Grandpa" dara went closer to the house of Grandpa kim where he was sitting on the porch.

"Will you guide Yeol going to your school"

Dara smiled brightly "of course, grandpa Kim"

then Yeol suddenly open the door...
"Let's g..." and Yeol walk pass her.

"We'll be going grandpa kim bye!" Dara run to keep Yeol's company

"Hoo... you walk so fast" dara was panthing...

Yeol just snob her. But she keep being patient with him since grandpa kim ask for favor.

Yeol still walk so fast as if he knows the way going to school.

"Yah! Wait! Do you even know the way to school!" Dara murmured.

Dara keep her pace up she was walking behind Yeol but Yeol suddenly stop making her bump into yeol.

"Oops! Sorry!"

Yeol just glared at her.

"You think I would not walk ahead if I don't know the way?" Yeol sarcastically told her. Yeol continue to walk ahead

"So arrogant!"

Yeol heard it and stop walking again and turn back, glared at dara. "What?" Dara could see his eyebrows almost met.

"The... the... the dog!" Dara pointed at the dog. " the dog is arrogant. Then suddenly the dog bark at her. 

She got afraid and grab Yeol's hand. Her eyes widened looking at the dog and  hide behind Yeol's. The dog was coming towards them. She was so scared and she grab Yeol tightly close to her. Yeol just stand there like a hero. Luckily the owner of the dog came running.

"sorry for that. I almost lost her" the owner of the dog who was just walking her dog from the park said.  

"It's okay." Yeol responded. Then the dog and its owner left.