9 - I said it before

Dedicated to lhady_khaori03

Dara was shock by the presence of Yeol in her store She wasn't expecting him there. Yesterday he didn't even force himself but right now he is furious.

When Yeol got Dara's hand and started to walk outside Dara just let him be and the moment they were outside Dara break through from his hold.

"I'm not going back home!"

"You have to rest."

Dara got really annoyed. She inhaled and exhaled deeply and face Yeol straight forward.
"Don't... Don't act as if we're friends!"

Dara walk back to the door of his store.

"That sounds familiar."

Dara stop walking she couldn't face Yeol and she couldn't even move forward.

"You remembered?" Yeol asked.

"I said that before!" - Yeol step forward. "That's what I exactly said to you" -Yeol said in suspicion.

"You remembered" Yeol said.

------- 12 years ago.

Dara felt guilty about talking about Yeol behind his back. She wanted to say sorry but she's afraid Yeol might get angrier at her.

Now that she knows the problem of Yeol with his family Yeol would really hate her.

Early in the morning Dara waited for Yeol in there house. Dara just peeked through their window just to check if Yeol is going to school.

When Yeol went outside their house Dara rushed out and run towards Yeol. When she was near Yeol she stop running. she compose herself first. She was trying to ask forgiveness to Yeol.

But Yeol fastened his pace. making it hard for Dara because Yeol have a bigger step than her. Dara was now almost running behind Yeol but she tried keep it as if she is walking.

Yeol's phone rang and Yeol stop. Dara who was running tried to stop but her pace was so fast it was really hard for her to brake like she was driving a car. She did all her best so luckily she stop right behind Yeol but her upper body leaned forward while her feet stayed on the ground where he tried braking or stopping, making her head touch Yeol's back. Yeol who has his phone in his ear look back at her like he's seeing something weird.

"oops..." Dara said. Yeol turned his back to continue walking while still being on the phone.

"sorry" Dara tried saying it shyly. but it seems like yeol didn't hear her.

"He really is mad at me" Dara mumbled while her is are filled woth remorse.
...

At the classroom.

Yeol was sitting next beside Sehun. Yeol was now laughing with them. Dara looked at them on the back when she turned her head around. She saw Chen standing in front of her with a folder on hands, he is swearing a beautiful smile that shows his perfectly shaped lips with his cute little eyes that is covered with a clear pair glasses.

"Dara." . Dara looked up at him.

"Here's the copy of the class project our adviser want us to help him with." Chen hand over the copy.

Sehun then grab the copy. "Oh! What's this love letter?" Sehun teasingly said after getting the folder and raising it up high. Since, he is a tall man even chen couldn't get it. Everyone tease them...

"Oh.. so sweet of Chen!" one of Sehun's friend teasingly said. then everyone laughed.

Dara stood up. "Yah! Sehun give me that!"