23 - I'll fade anyway

Dedicated to LadyKIMRIZ & MCROYALELFBJ4EVER

"Then heal her. You're a doctor! Operate her." Yeol begged to chen. Yeol sat on the floor leaning on the wall while his hands were on his knees. And tears formed in his eyes.

"His father died with the same sickness a day after he had surgery. What do you think Dara was doing everytime she comes here..." Yeol was just silent he remember Kyungsoo telling him he often saw Dara here, it was not because of Chen it's because of her sickness.

"She already gave up but for the sake of her mom she went here for check up."

Yeol was shut by that! He wishes everything was a joke.

"Why would you think he pretended that she had  forgetten you? Why would she try to avoid you? IT'S FOR THE REASON THAT SHE DON'T WANT TO START A THING THAT SHE KNOWS WOULD JUST END, ANYWAY!"

" she taught both of you could end up hurting each other than being happy together."

Chen stand beside yeol and leaned on the wall too, looking up at the ceiling. He smirk as he tried to joke with Yeol.

"If she wasn't sick maybe you also don't stand a chance maybe she would have agreed to date me. I just respected her decision I was the one who discovered it."

"It was 3 years ago."

Chen remebered the time when she saw Dara back 3 years ago.

"That was when I was transferred here in this hospital I meet her as a patient she was brought here because he hurt himself after she stumbled. At first I just had here x-ray just to make sure nothing was broken and cleaned her wound. But I realize something was wrong."

- Chen then remembered what happened 3 years ago -

"Your still so clumsy" Chen teasingly said.

"Ahahaha...I guess I really am" Dara said. "This always happen, so I'm a bit use to it."

Chen just shake his head. "You should be careful then" chen look at her x-ray "lucky for you everythings fine."

"Really? So I can go now?"

Chen's smile started to fade. "Ah. Why does it sound so bad"

Dara laughed.

"I don't want to let you go." Chen seriously said.

Dara become serious too. Her heart beats faster.

"I'm kidding." Suddenly they both become quite. "Can we go out tomorrow? Let's have dinner" chen said out of nowhere.

"What?" Dara asked.

"Let's have dinner." Chen loudly said.

Dara just stared at him her facial expression didn't change. She stared at him like she did not really heard him. Her face felt so numb. Few minutes later.

"Ah. Dinner" Dara said. 'Hoo! I thought he was me to go out on a date with him... wait! Isn't it similar' Dara thought

Chen was just looking at her while she tried to compose herself.