22 - She's Sick?

Dedicated to lhady_khaori03 Len-len07 Manisan555

...

Dara felt like confessing to him even through what she saw.

"I honestly L..." in just a second her mind changes. It started again the reason why she can't fall inlove it's the reason why she's holding everything deep in her heart.

Her knees weakened. Her heart started to pound. Her hearing were at lost. She was shaking in pain her head were about to explode.

'It can't be happening now'

Yeol didn't turn to face her and Yeol continue to walk inside the house.

Dara started panthing she felt her head like someone squeezing it. She tried to massage her head with both of her hands she tried to walk away from Yeol's lawn before someone might she her in pain.

She was having hard time to walk her balance were out but she manage to walk almost half way to Yeol's lawn.

She heard Yeol close the Door it means he was already inside.

She felt nausea she hold her stomach as she felt like throwing up. Right now she's even having hard time to take a step as she was almost near getting out of Yeol's lawn.

Her vision started to blurr. She can't call her mom nor anyone.

'Not now!' That's the only thing in her mind.

Yeol on the other hand. Was just standing or leaning behind the door it was really hard for him to passed by Dara. He was still hangover.

He was angry about everything.

Dara lost it she couldn't bare to stand anymore she lost her balance right at the tip of Yeol's front lawn. She started vommiting. After vommiting she would attempt to go away from the lawn of Yeol. She was crawling in pain already. She realize it would be hard to walk of here between her vomit she tried getting her phone and press her speed dial.

Dara's mom answered. But none talk to her. She started vomiting again. Tears started to fill in her eyes. She didn't even had a pain killer.

Dara's mom started to got anxious as no one answered the phone she went outside and scream as she saw Dara on the ground.

Her mom dashed out without wearing a slipper.

Yeol heard the scream. He was curious about the chaos and opened the door. In shocked, he saw Dara on the ground vomiting. He doesn't know what's happening. He saw dara's mom heading toward Dara.

The moment Dara felt her mom's presence she tried to put a smile on her face even though she's at her weakest and she couldn't even see her mom clearly. Her mom hugged her. But she started to vomit again.

Yeol run toward them but he doesn't know what to do.

Get me water please. Her mom cried out to Yeol. He then rushed to get water.

Kyungsoo notice the chaos the moment he looked through the door and saw what happened he rushed through were Dara and her mom was. Both were crying. Kyungsoo tried to check Dara's pulse. He saw how pale Dara was. As Dara lean for support from her mom.

"Dara!?" Dara didn't respond "Dara, Can you hear me?" Kyungsoo called. In his shocked that Dara didn't even responded and it felt like she hadn't heared a thing his eyes widened.

"She's sick?" Kyungsoo face her mother to asked while Yeol just arrive back to the area where he left them.

Her mom nodded with her tears in her eyes. But her mom manage to act strong.