10 - I have a date

Dedicated to
dylm18

Dara got anxious. Yeol is becoming weird, he is looking at Dara like she have done something wrong.

Dara avoided Yeol's gaze "What have I done?"

there was silence between them.

"Do you really not remember me?"

Dara look up at Yeol. "where on that (topic) again?" Dara stood up properly. "How about you did you really remember me?"

"Yes!" Yeol answered immediately.

"Really?"

"Really!" Yeol answered as fast as he can.

"Then why didn't you contact me?"

Yeol got stuck up, he was speechless.

"You think I could remember someone whom I have seen 12 years ago? Maybe if you have contacted me through calling, mailing or emailing, maybe I could remember you exactly." Now Dara is firing up, she have been really through with all the 'remember me' thing, yet that guy didn't even made move to make her remember him.

"I... I.. thought your still mad." Yeol lowered down his head. Yeol was referring way back 12 years ago when he did something terrible to Dara.

"what? why would I be mad?"

Yeol laughed bitterly "hhhhehh... you couldn't even remember... am I that person?" Yeol asked. Dara looked confused. "the person whom you could forget easily" Yeol sigh. "I thought I was special to you." Yeol whispered.

No one speak for a while. But suddenly the mood of Yeol change. Yeol thought he wasn't the person who easily gives up.

"I don't think so!" Yeol then become energized. Now, Dara got really confused with him.

"I don't think I'm that person!"

"What? What person?"

"the person you can easily forgot. Because I think I'm the person that is special to you." Yeol become cocky again.

"huh!" dara laughed bitterly. "I thought you were here to avoid me from getting sick but right now your making me sick! in short your so corny!" Dara exclaimed.

"well, you look fine now. I have to prove it myself. So, here I am."

Dara tried to go back but before that, Yeol speak again.

"What if!... What if I discover that you're pretending?" Yeol then move closer to dara and leaned at her to get a better view of her face.

"What if. I discover your still into me but playing hard to get."

"Wh..." Dara tried to speak but then Yeol got ahead of her.

"of course, it would be a great revenge. After promising someone something, then breaking the promise while that someone waited for it... of course it will be a great revenge. Isn't it?" Yeol then leaned back. "(eotteoke?) what should we do ... If you remember?" Yeol then left, leaving Dara behind looking at his back while walking.

"Yah! Jerk!" Dara then got annoyed. he did play it again. Doing things arrogantly, making her heart bit skip.

...

On the week end Dara was still sleeping when she heard something was hitting the window.

"Hey! what's that?" Dara quickly went off the bed with her hair so messy.when she went to it and opened the window it reveal Yeol who was standing there and holding his phone. Dara scratch her hair her eyes were half opened.