6 - Your Heart

AN:
reminders: all the pictures are from internet especially from the pinterest...

And. This is the unedited version. So sorry for that...

--------

"Dara!" Someone called Dara while Dara and Yeol were walking to the bus stop. Yeol was in the middle of telling Dara about their first week together in school, when someone butt in...

The one calling Dara was a guy he was riding his car that stop beside road they were walking. The window of the car open. Revealing...

"Chen!" Dara smiled brightly.

Chen then went down his car.

"Here you ar..." Chen looked at Yeol. "Who's this?"

Yeol didn't introduce himself and just check Chen.

"Oh. His Yeol. Uhmmm. Do you remember him? He said He was our classmate before." Dara said.

Chen looked confused. "Really? We were classmate?" "I'm sorry I don't think I remember you."

"It's fine. oh." Yeol crossed his arm. "but I remember you! you were the weird one or the genius who wear glasses, right?" Yeol asked sarcastically.

Dara got embarrass by how Yeol describe Chen.

"Yes. I am" Chen replied and extend his hands to Yeol. "I'm Doctor Kim Jong Dae. The one's who are so dear to me call me 'chen'" now Chen pulled that off.

"I think we're going to be late" Dara tried to break the intensity between them.

"Of course, let's go?" Chen asked Dara leading her to the car.

"Oh. How about you?" chen turned to Yeol. "Would you like to ride on my car?"

"Oh. I have my car..."

"But the tires are flat." Dara butt in. Yeol smiled in embarrassment; He should not look weak in front of his competitor.

"Okay. We'll go then." Chen drive the car with Dara, leaving Yeol behind.

Yeol just looked at them leave. Dara was smiling before she entered the car. She seems to be so happy. The Dara she knows before, the one that always smile so brightly in front of him, the one that followed him behind his back whenever they're going to school, is with someone else and that smile was for him now. Yeol got hurt just by the thought of it. The thought that her heart could be with someone else.

At first he thought he just want to pay for what he have done to Dara and hear about Dara's promised but seeing happy right now with someone else, makes everything different for him because it hurts him, because it's more than what he thoughts it is.

...
Yeol was teaching in his class.

"professor? are you okay? It seems like you're worried about something." a student ask.

"which is better? A doctor or a handsome professor?" . Everyone laughed at Yeol's unexpected question.

"Oh. teacher are you in love triangle with a doctor?"

Yeol realize what he have done. He shouldn't ask it in his class.

"Should we help you teacher?" it seems like he have a lot of supporter.

...
In the afternoon DO was able to went home early.

"DO, you're an intern in K Hospital, right?" Kyungaoo nodded while preparing the things he have to cook.

"Do you know a weird looking doctor their?"

kyungsoo or DO looked at him "what kind of question is that?"