2 - Remember Me

Yeol came back to see Dara after 12 years. Yeol expected Dara to fulfill her promise to him.

Before Yeol rang the door bell, Yeol was thinking "Dara would probably hug me if she saw me" so he tried to smell himself. He put his hands on his nose and then smirk. "I knew I smell good" Yeol thought. So he prepared himself, tried to straightened out his clothes. Yeol rang the bell and then moved away from the door and turn his back on the door. With his long legs he stood cooly putting both his hands on his pocket and facing a little bit on his left side so that when Dara open the door she would see his handsome jawline. Yeol thought "even if I turn my back at her, she would suddenly recognize me" he then smirk ... but seconds past no one opened the door so he rang it again and quickly went back to his old post. But still none. He then tried to look at the window. When he notice someone is coming from upstairs he went to the door and ring it again.

Because of excitement Yeol forgot his post. Dara opened the Door. They both look at each other all yeol's expectation were gone; Dara looks different now. But the most thing that change is how Dara look at him. Yeol didn't saw excitement or longing in Dara's eyes but it was curiousity.

"Who are you?" Dara ask.

Yeol's heart broke. "Dara! It's me Yeol!"

Dara still looks like she's trying to remember but she can't. "Mom! You have a visitor!" Dara called her mother which is in the kitchen.

Yeol pulled Dara's hand making Dara take one step towards him. Dara was shocked and pushed Yeol away. Right now Dara eye's grew bigger looking at Yeol like he is a stranger who tried to harm her. "Who are you!?" Dara almost shouted it.

Yeol's heart really shattered. But still he manage to smile. And said to himself "is she pretending?" ...

Dara's run to where they are with her laddle, where she was from the kitchen cooking there lunch.
"Yes? What's the problem?" Dara's Mom looked at Yeol curiously.

Yeol smile brightly to Dara's Mom and bowed "annyeong Mrs. Park" (what should we call her) ... Dara's Mom just smiled fakely like she is still trying to think who that tall guy in front of him is. While Dara is looking at her mom and back to yeol then her mom to yeol.

"Who..." -Dara's mom tried to asked politely. But got interrupted when D.O appeared behind Yeol.

"Pretty Ahjumah!" DO cheerfuly called Dara's mom. The moment dara's mom heared DO she smiled brightly with her hands holding the ladle raising it in the air like she has an idea and Dara's mom hugged DO.

"DO!" The moment yeol heard Mrs. Park call DO he got shocked with his face like "how about me/it's unfair?"

Later on. They were brought inside Dara's house. Dara is still quiet though.

Dara's Mom was just about to finish cooking. Luckily they have a good timing.

At the dining table Dara and Yeol were facing each other. And DO is seating next to Yeol.

"Wow I almost didn't recognize you Yeol! Look at you. You grew taller. If it weren't for DO I wouldn't really know you?"

"So you remembered me now, mrs. Park?" Yeol emphasized the word remember and while looking at Dara. Dara just ignore him. And then yeol look at Mrs. Park so she could really remember him or especially his handsome face and smile brightly.

"No" mrs. Park replied. DO laughed yeol gave him a 'you want to die face?' Then DO quickly stop smiling.

"You know we don't see each other much when you were still here. So maybe I can't really remember you."

"How about DO?" Yeol asked they are about to eat.

"We'll when your family were staying here. I always see DO. He sometimes help me carry my groceries back home. And help me in the garden.How could I forget such a nice child."

DO smiled brightly towards Mrs. Park. And Yeol just look at him disgustingly it's like he is being cute with mrs. Park. Dara and her mom laughed when they saw yeol expression like he is jealous.

"I was nice." Dara burst out in laughing. Dara's mom gave her a water "careful you might choke."

Yeol then realize. Why would Dara laughed except if Dara know that he wasn't nice that he was a jerk.

"I can't really remember it was 12 years ago and you only stayed her for one year." Mrs. Park added.

"How about you Dara did you really forget about me?" Yeol got serious the atmosphere in their change like they are the only person in there.

"It was 12 years ago... I was probably a little kid that time" dara replied.

The atmosphere got worse. It was so quiet then.

"Of course she might forget. It was such a long time... what was the name of your class adviser?" Dara's mom asked.

Yeol just froze like he is asking himslef if they had a class adviser.

"See you don't even remember"

...

After having a lunch in Dara's home, yeol keep thinking of the possibilities that Dara did forgot about him...

While unloading there things from the car with DO. Yeol was just quiet.

"DO I thought your certain that Dara would remember you! Poor hyung!" DO said teasingly to yeol. Yeol just glared at him after getting the box from the trunk of the car they walk towards the door while carrying the box.

"You know something is wrong! I don't believe she forgot me!"

"Yeol it was 12 years ago. You're still a kid that time. Maybe your not really important to her! I thought she likes you? It seems like its the opposite!"

Yeol got mad and put the bix he was carrying to the top of the box DO was carrying. Now DO can't be seen.

"Yah! Hyung! It's so heavy!"

But when DO looked at Yeol, Yeol was already looking at the beautiful girl in a white blouse with her curly hair, walking along the pathway. It's Dara.

Before Dara pass the tree which is in between the house of yeol and dara Yeol dash to block her. Right infront of the tree Dara stop when Yeol block her. She was shocked that Yeol suddenly appeared in front of her.

Yeol was panting a little bit from running towards her. Dara such look at him.

Yeol composed himself and started talking. "I... I don't believe you forgot about me!"

"What? I don'..."
yeol bust in " haven't you forgiven me?"

"Excuse me. Aren't you a bit rude for a neighbor you haven't seen for 12 years?..." Dara walk pass him and murmured "it's not like I'm really close to him..."

But before Dara walk pass yeol yeol grab her hand, making Dara turned to face Yeol. Yeol can see how shocked Dara was. Yeol still hold Dara's hand; Dara tried to let go but yeol was to strong. Yeol pulled Dara with his hand. Yeol bent closer to Dara.

"You really don't remember me?" -yeol.

Dara just glare at him.

"Then I'll make you remember me!" Yeol bent closer that there face are about to touch. Dara was too shocked to move. The moment their lips are about to touch, Yeol break through. He himself went back off Dara, taking a step backward, Yeol smirk and put his hands on his pocket.

Dara froze

---- End