14 - Answer me

Dedicated to user93760799
A

N: Hi guys. I'm sorry for being lazy this days but I would like to inform you that I would do my best to update every week. I hope you continue to follow up with the story and vote for it... thanks a lot 😙

------ continuation

"maybe... she..."

"She had an accident"

Kyungsoo then remember what happen yesterday.

-- Yesterday when she helped Dara find a tool for a guitar--

Dara was looking for the broken guitar when Kyungsoo let her in in Yeol's room. She sat on Yeol's bed next to the guitar. Kyungsoo was standing next to the bed. She can see Dara's head from above. Dara then tried to cover the stop by fixing her hair.

"oh. your a bit bald on this portion" Kyungsoo pointed on the part of the head of Dara that's bit lacking of hair. it's like there's a scratch on her head. "Oh it's nothing" Dara said.

later on they went to Dara's house. To find some tools in the garage. beside the tool's cabinet there's something covered by the fabric there.

The fabric fell off, revealing an old broken bike.

"Oh. Is this yours? You don't know how to bike don't you. "

"No. I know I just had a 'Bike accident' before."

-- Back to present --

"Maybe she's sick Yeol"

"What are you talking about"

"I saw her head. There's a scar I haven't had a good look at it. But it looks deep something like she had surgery."

"No it can't be"

"I saw a bike at there garage it was broken she said she had an accident with it. But it doesn't seem like it was a simple accident the bike was totally broken like it had been run over by a car or something. Most of all hyung you know the reason why she don't eat this food." Kyungsoo said. While the eggroll he's holding slowly slip on his hands.

"You did forgot Yeo! She'll never like this food if she remembers!"

"She could just break her promise to his father. She's still human she's allowed to forget" Yeol was furious walking round and round.

"Including forgetting everything about you about his father about her true self. I may be small when I meet her but I'm 12 years old that time I know what's happening around me. She's not a person to break her promise easily there must be a reason." Kyunsoo clearly made his explanation.

Yeol become really furious.

"It's her promised to his late father? Did you really think he would intentionally break that? Unless she accidentally forget it" Kyungsoo explained.

Yeol was still lost in doubt.

"Your guitar! She knows it was sacred even if you put it anywhere you anyone could see the 'PCY' on your guitar but still she touch it even if its 12 years ago I don't think she would completely forget us. Forget all about it."

"Somethings strange. She could be sick."

Yeol then dash out of the house and headed to Dara's.

On the other hand,On Dara's house, After Yeol drop Dara off her house after they were about to buy guitar, Dara went inside but she had hiccups.

'was it because of what Yeol had said to her' she then remembers their conversation.

"You should have let me buy you the guitar."