20 - You Started It

Dedicated to coffeemaze

The time when the music ended Dara walk away, making Yeol lost sight of her. The spot light then turned off as the music ends. The crowd appluaded.

Yeol then immediately went down the stage to look for Dara it was the best time to tell her how he really feels.

But he saw Sehun on his way.

"Have you seen Dara?"

"No."

Yeol tried to pass by him to looked for Dara. But he stopped when Sehun asked "who lost her memory?"

Yeol turned to face him. "You don't know?" Yeol expression was changed. How he could not know abput what happened to Dara when their families were close friends and he and Dara become friends too. "Dara got into accident."

"Accident? Oh. Yes. 3 years ago but it wasn't that big.?"

Yeol getting confuse. His eyebrows meet he need clarification.

"She never lost her memories, Yeol."

Yeol froze. He was fooled.

Yeol then saw Dara who was standing about 2 meters away from them she was looking at him also but she don't have any idea what they are talking.

Yeol was in total shocked that he can't heard the music playing and the noises around them. He look at Dara as she comes closer.

Dara felt something wrong on how Yeol looked at her. Her heart beats faster. She was about half a meter apart from Yeol. She can't hear anything and focused on Yeol then she stops walking.

--- 3 years ago ---

After meeting Chen at the hospital Dara walked home with her bike. She was dragging her bike because of her injured knees.

Then she started crossing the road.

"I really have to forget about Yeol." She said to her self.

"I'm going to forget him"

Suddenly.

"Beep beep"

She looked at the right side where there is a car coming towards her.

The car was running so fast the driver did all his best to step on the brake but still the car continued approaching her since the road is slippery.

Dara couldn't move. The car first hit Dara's bike. Then she fell off the ground....

But since the car first hit the bike, the bike had blocked the car's wheel making the car stop and enough for the car to just touch a bit skin Dara but since Dara's knees were injured she lost her balance and feel of the ground.

Dara bumped her head a little making it bleed. When she was brought to the the hospital, the doctor said her wound in the head but wasn't so deep yet stitch the wound so it won't stay open and not get infected.

--- back to the present ---

Yeol walked out of the hall and Dara followed him.

That moment Dara knows that Yeol already know about her lies.

It broke her heart as she saw Yeol so broken. The happy go lucky personality of Yeol faded; he become serious, he look hurt.

"Yeol" Dara beg as she follows him in the garden.

Yeol stop walking and he face her.
"You lied?"

Dara met Yeol's teary eyes. Dara couldn't say anything. Water started to form in her eyes making her sight blurry.