13 - You can lean on

Dedicated to

Yeol drop his food.

"She don't remember, Yeol. I think she really can't remember."

"Wh... Why won't she. Even I'm the person you can easily forget, no one could forget how I hurt her. No one would forget the terrible thing I've done to her."

"She can't even remember her late father. How would she remembers you?" Kyungsoo exclaimed.

--12 years ago--

Dara was looking at her window hiding in the curtain with her innocent face loocking for Yeol.
"It's weekend, isn't going to exercise or atleast play something here in the balcony?" Dara asked to herself.

"Dara! Come here!" Dara's mom called from the kitchen.

"Why!!??" Dara replied but still focus on Yeol's house.

"Bring this to Yeol's house!"

Dara's eyes lightened up and a smile slip on her lips. Then like a flash she went downstairs.

"Where!?" Dara asked her mom, who was shocked by her excitement.

"I thought you don't want..." Dara suddenly interrupted what her mother is saying.

"Is this it!?"Dara then pointed at the lunch box on the kitchen's counter. She opened it "Oh! Kimchi!"

"Yes. I made a lot of it so... " Dara's mom replied. The moment her mother replied. Dara dash out to Yeol's. Dara's mom folded both of her arms on her chest and wondered "what's going on with her?"

....

At Yeol's house.

"Knock... knock..." Dara knock ecstaticly on their door. She was holding the box of kimchi...

The door slowly open revealing Yeol in front of her.

Her smile widened like a child who saw candies, a lot of candies! Dara then extended her hands holding the kimchi.

"Kimchi" Dara said while smiling.

Yeol got confused why Dara is so happy. Out of curiousity hi eyebrows almost met. He then slowly get the kimchi from Dara's hand. The moment it's in his possesion Dara then said.

"That's a peace offering (from tearing his bag) that means you have forgiven me!" Dara then laugh.

"Peace offering?" Yeol asked.

She ignore yeol and look behind him who was standing in the doorway.

"Where your grandparents and your mom."

"There out. They went to Grandma's doctor."

"Can I come in?" Dara suddenly asked.

"No!" Yeol firmly said.

"Yes!" Kyungsoo suddenly appear.

Dara's face brightened she then push chanyeol who is standing in the door way so she could pass.

"Wow. I haven't been inside here since you came" Dara while checking out the house like she's an inspector.

Yeol and Kyungsoo marched toward the kitchen like they have something there.

"What are you doing there?" Dara asked.

"We're about to make our favorite food." Both of them were so focused on the kitchen

Dara didn't bother to go there instead she had idea. An idea lightened up in her mind and she smiled like an evil witched. She the slowly and silently step away from them but.