24 - Wait for Me

Dedicated to

....
'I let myself be love and love. Any time by now my organs may start not to function in short I could die by now.' Dara taught as she was sleeping next to Yeol.

Both of them were in Yeol's house after everything that happened. Dara was discharged of the hospital it was always like that if she was attack she would go there after receiving treatment that would only reduce her pain she would be discharge the day after or hours later.

Dara already know her fate but with Yeol she wanted to change it.

It was night. She had dinner with yeol after meeting him at the way back home then after they sleep together(just sleep. Okay?) since Yeol hadn't had sleep last night and they were both frustrated of what's happening.

Dara woke up on Yeol's arm. She stared at Yeol for a while and touch his bare face.
'It would be nice to live like this'
She taught.

She sat up quietly not to wake up Yeol and walked through Yeol's terrace she got her phone out. And had international call.

"Hello this is Dara Park. Are you Sugeon Sean?"

"Yes this is me? How are you Dara? I'm glad that you had called me. You hadn't contacted me ever since I run a test on you."

"Can you... Let me live please!" Dara burst out crying.

----

It was morning when Yeol woke up. But he was alone he slowly look around while clearing his eyes with his hands. It was so peaceful. No one was beside him. He then become worried that Dara might had collapse anywhere so he run to the cr upto the kitchen and the living room, and there was no sign of Dara.

"Ring... Ring..."

His phone rang. He got relieve when he heard her sweet voice.

"Hi!" Dara greeted.

"Where are you?" He was almost panthing from worrying and searching for her.

"I went back home."

"Can I go there. I think I missed you already."

A sweet laughed was heared on the other line of the phone but everything now felt different it's not awkwardness but it's fear of losing someone you love.

"Yeol?"

"Yes?"

"I have to say something"

"Okay I'll go there."

"No. Don't"

"Why?"

"I'm not there. No one's there. I'm sorry..."

Yeol was already prepared to go to her house and stop infront of the door as he heard what Dara said. Thoughts clouded on Yeol's head. Just that thought brought him fear.

'Did Dara just left him? Did she run away this time? Is it goodbye?'

"Are you... are you..."