19 - All of me

Dedicated to
user93760799

----

"Is it okay? Is there some hair stuck on the umbrella?" Dara asked while she was focus on fixing Yeol's hair. She didn't realize that the hand that get Yeol's hair from umbrella was on Yeol's shoulder for support and she was already leaning on him.

Yeol didn't respond so she tried to look at him. Yeol was just focus looking at her. They were both looking at each other while they are too close to each other. Dara relax his feet from tip toeing but still looking up at Yeol.

Dara gulp again.

There was silence.

"I can't bring your memory back. But I have a best way for you not to forget me again."

"Best way?"

Yeol then grab Dara's waist to get closer to him making Dara tip toed again and leaned on him. and Yeol kissed her passionately.

Dara was so shocked and drop  the umbrella.

She doesn't know what to do her knees weakened. her hand let go of the umbrella. The rain lightly poured on them like it was making a slow music for them as the rain touch the ground. She just let Yeol become her stretch she just let him be her support as Yeol hold her waist with his stregnth. She just close her eyes and started to trust Yeol in everything that's happening.

Yeol slowly move away his lips from hers as they try to catch their breath back together. But still he didn't let go of Dara. He can feel Dara was leaning on him for support. Both of them could feel how their hearts beats so fast.

The rain slowly stops but still both of them were still not apart from each other.

Dara slowly pushed Yeol as she realize her strength was back.

She doens't know what to say.

Yeol notice Tears slowly formed in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..."

Dara interrupted Yeol by smiling and facing him like she now have all the strength back.

"Your suit is now wet. I'll prepare another suit for you just get it in the store."

Yeol doesn't know what it all mean. He doesn't know why Dara looks like she's about to cry and why she's smiling again.

...
Both of them couldn't sleep that night. It was a lazy night to go out or to do some work because all places were wet from rain.

Yeol went outside at there balcony and faced Dara's window she just stared at there.

The lights were off.

"How can she sleep so early and after what happened."

"I wasn't sleeping!"

Yeol was shocked when a beautiful voice responded to him. He turned around the moment he heard the voice and leaned on the terrace while holding his chest like he's really scared.

"You scared me!" Yeol said while almost panthing and putting his hands on his chest like he is really scared.

Dara just looked at him blankly.

"How did you..."

"Kyungsoo let me in. I brought other suit for you"

There was silence. The sound of the crickets were the only thing they've heard.