How you sleep with them:

Lance:
Since he's not an only child and has A LOT of siblings, he will try to sleep at the edge since he's used to being cramped in one place. You will try to pull him closer to make sure he doesn't fall off the bed. But when your already asleep, he will stay up and look at you while thinking about how he is lucky to have someone like you in his time in space.

Shiro:
When you two sleep, Shiro will mostly get night terrors and you would usually have to wrap yourself around him and hug him til his nightmares go away. He loves how you try to comfort him while he has his nightmares.

Keith:
Keith isn't a big hugger so you have to try to find a way to hug him. Sometimes you would have to pull him closer so that you could hug him. He will sometimes give a lame excuse to you so that you won't hug him but, you didn't care. He would be a bit tense in the hug but he'll warm up to your hugs eventually.

Hunk:
Hunk is a teddy bear to you. He will mostly try to hug you every time you two went to sleep. Hunk would chuckle a bit when you would drool in your sleep while he was still awake. Overall, he loves to hug you when you two sleep.

Pidge:
Pidge and you will get awkward and really shy when you two try to hug each other when you sleep. Mostly, you are the one giving the hugs when you feel confident enough to do so. Pidge likes it better when you both hold each other's hand when you sleep for comfort.

Matt:
You guys don't sleep. Both of you will stay up all night watching anime, memes, and making pillow forts. The rest of the gang will complain about how loud you two were early in the morning.

Allura:
Allura would mostly give you the hugs when you sleep next to her. She likes to cuddle with you. A LOT. Except when Allura is not in the mood or is upset, you will cuddle up against her to show her that she has someone there to help her feel better.